How long did it take you to get your order? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: How long did it take you to get your order?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got my order in 3 days..Rick has awesome customer service!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by muldrick View Post
    Lived in Seymour. Worked at the junkyard on Chapman highway (Chapman Enterprises. I think), Boy, I loved driving home on Chapman Highway, come over this ridge and BAM...an awesome view of the Smoky foothills.
    I then worked at the Firestone in Maryville.
    My G. grandparents are buried at the Maryville college cemetery. I think they did a lot with the college.

Ya', really miss it there and am considering going back.
    Ah, those were my old stomping grounds. I dated a girl who lived in Seymour so I spent quite a bit of time over there. Hard to beat the Great Smoky Mountains.
    Last edited by jamesd1628; 09-19-2011 at 03:12 PM.

3 for some, and one has been 4 days. But that is pretty good since I live in Washington State, which is all the way across the country from your home sales area. Great shipping, and always a accurate ship! I recommend Vapor Alley for newbies like me, because Rick is available all the time for assistance and advice. 5 out of 5

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ordered the VA Variable Volt Mod last night and it was shipped this morning (the post office got it at 10:11am)..USPS Tack&Confirm says it's expected Monday but even if it got here Tuesday I would be very happy..it probably will be here Monday though as it's not that far away. I ordered this on a Friday night, it was packed within hours and I had a tracking number that night..fast service

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Got my VA Variable Volt Mod kit today..very fast..ordered Friday night got it Monday. It also was packaged well

I always gotten mine in 2 days to Baltimore.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

I must say that they are some great shipping times, but I credit the USPS for that.
    Seems like many complain about our US postal service, but I think they are great.

Hope I don't jinx this, but they have lost maybe 1 or 2 packages in all my years of sending stuff, and that includes many international shipments.

New record time! 1 Day! Order late Thursday night and got the package this Saturday morning!

F A S T. My order shipped on Mar 12 and I received it on March 15, three days from MD to CA USPS 1st class.

Full Member Verified Member

Placed my order and received confirmation 03/28/2012 07:30:43 PM. (Wednesday)
    Post office delivered April 02, 2012, 5:11 pm. (Monday)

Subtracting Sunday, that's 4 days. Not too bad considering I live in Podunk, NM where they lost my mail... TWICE!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast