Customers' Comments...please post yours. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Customers' Comments...please post yours.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by muldrick View Post
    Thanks Wolfie,
    I think giving someone a hassle over a defective product wouldn't be to smart.
    I appreciate your comments
    Thats why I am now another of your loyal customers

Thanks Rick
    J.Ireland

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

I posted my comment in the wrong thread (sorta), link here How long did it take you to get your order? Keep up the good work, you were one of my first vendors. I'm digging the genuine kanger protank & iclear30 and eGos. I can't comment on customer service because well, I never spoke to them in all these months of ordering. Just silently placed orders, never had a problem with an order or item, and kept going back for more. I was that guy who writes in the "additional comments" order form: Keep up the great work! Hell, I didn't even think of checking to see if VA was active on ecf until recently. So Rick, you get two thumbs up from your friend in amish country, RedhatPat.

edit: maybe one suggestion, toss me some extra business cards in my orders so I can carry a few around with me in the event I come across a situation where I can throw you the business.
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 04-27-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: add suggestiom

Default Hey!

I think you guys sent me the wrong vamo.. I ordered a ss and this one seems to be chrome plated.. It came chipped on the top.. And the bottom cap is not ss.. Not sure if it's suppose to be like that or not.. My order number is va-12343

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

Hi John,
    So sorry,
    Please log into your account, view the order then click "New RMA" so we can replace it.

account closed

Vapor Alley goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to customer service. Had several email chats with Rick before i placed an order, but somethings had changed and what i ordered wasn't in stock at the moment that was included in the rest of my order. Rick called me and he shipped me what i ordered that was in stock, and the batteries i ordered which weren't in stock with this order, will be shipped as soon as they get in. But when my package came i opened it up to find he through in a used battery to get me by till the new ones come in. Now thats customer service. Thanks Rick and the rest of the staff there. Another loyal customer here......
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Is there a way to show an item is out of stock before attempting to add to cart? That would save me a lot of time.
    RedhatPat likes this.

Hmmm, I'm confused. Items DO show stock quantity:

Price
    Your Price: $54.99
    Availability:
    80 In Stock!
    Natey likes this.

account closed

You Know Rick i was just typing that..... you beat me to it....

So it work fine for you?
    Natey likes this.

account closed

Yeah works GREAT every time i go to your site, even if I'm not logged into my account you can select, lets say the Tesla and use the Drop down to pick Black or Chrome, and it says the quantity left or like for the Chrome one it says 0. plus the price is listed clearly on anything you have... No problems here..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast