Customers' Comments...please post yours. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Customers' Comments...please post yours.

Senior Member Verified Member

I placed my first order a few days ago and the process was super easy as was navigating the site. The next morning I received a call from Rick regarding an item I had ordered. I have never had that kind of personal customer service from an online vendor of any merchandise. That kind of service is more than enough for me to keep coming back. First impressions are huge and Vapor Alley has made a fantastic impression. I don't expect phone calls every time I order, don't worry lol. I just needed to let you know how impressed I was. Thank you for really and truly knowing what customer service means.
    Sharon
    muldrick likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I have been ordering all of my tanks and supplies from Rick at Vapor Alley for about 15 months now. Rick is the best, my orders are always sent out right away and the quality is outstanding. If ever there was a problem Rick always stands behind his merchandise and returns are fast and hassle free. Thanks Rick keep up the good work.
    muldrick likes this.

Full Member Verified Member PatTheThird's Avatar

Default Big enough to have good prices and small enough to care

My experience with VaporAlley has been all +. My family and I rode 2 hours to Easton to visit a real vape store. All that is available in our area is a tobacco store with a few mods and juices. I called a few times before coming up to ask about stock and some other rookie questions and the staff was very patient.
    We hung out in the store for about 2 hours tasting juice and fondling mods and atomizers I couldn't afford. The guys were happy to let me check out the merch and play with their premium toys.
    I am impressed with VaporAlley and have recommended it to a lot of people. Keep it up!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar

Excellent, quick service and thoughtful, smart advice - haven't stopped by for a visit yet (bit of a drive) but Rick's a great guy. Highly recommended.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

I don't say it enough (short on time) but we TRULY appreciate all you kind folks and kind comments.
    It is YOU that keeps VaporAlley strong.
    Thanks VERY much!

I have been buying from Vapor Alley for about 16 months and ALWAYS has great prices and superfast service. In the one instance that the product showed in stock but was not I got a call from Rick himself. Not an e-mail saying they did not have it an actual phone call for a $10 item. So the one time the site made an error I went from a happy customer to a customer that STARTS with VA to see if they have what I am looking for first instead of just looking there if I can't find it. I am a sucker for a good trustable merchant. ANY issues that I have with any vape gear I buy from VA has been handled in the same lightning fast and dependable manner never having to ask more than once for anything. No lip service just fast and reasonable. Rick is not one to send long detailed messages they are to the point, they offer a solution and he does what he says he will do when he says he will do it. We need to support people and small business owners like Rick. I sure has hell do not want my favorite shops online to turn into Fasttech. I should have posted a reply on this thread a long time ago about VA but never late than never.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

Thank you Sir Pennsylvapia (awesome name

You're "just" next door, you'll need to stop in out retail store sometime...(only a 4-5 hour drive)

Full Member ECF Veteran Steelmage's Avatar

Just wanted to say that I've always got great service and quick delivery from Vapor Alley. The free shipping couldn't have came at a better time as I ran out of IClear30 heads and I was a little short on money this payday. So the free shipping really helped me out. Just wanted to say Thanks !!.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Way to go Rick

Thank You Rick for the great deal. I'm very pleased with the help and consideration
    You gave me again. The mods I bought from you this Spring are all still going strong.
    Really appreciate the fast shipping. Super customer service.
    Please have a great week. Thanks again. ZoeBoy
    Nobody said it was going to be easy, But nobody said that it would not be worth it.
    I'm not here for a long time,,,I'm here for a good time..Strait From The Heart.

I live right around the corner from Rick's shop and every time I go in Rick and his team are converting a smoker to vaping. I buy all my stuff from this place they're always super helpful and friendly. Keep it up Rick!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234