Suggestions for stocking products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Suggestions for stocking products

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

Default Suggestions for stocking products

Please post your suggestions on what VaporAlley should have in stock.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

A couple things I'm looking at right now or for the future:

DCtanks in colors/clear 3.5/5ml without the DC cartomizer the Smok Tech ones I see them on a site selling just the tanks in clear for about $5 (plastic caps) and colors (chrome caps) for around $8..I'm probably going to buy 4 or more of these in the near future.

SD Keyring or the long auto 510 batteries (280mAh ones)

Replacement CE2 style wick (if you could get the wick material I'm sure there are a few people around these forums that would buy it) for rebuilding and making atomizers ect.. and maybe the wire for coils (I have a ton of nichrome wire for now though)

Replacement metal CE2's in the future (I use the 2.5ohm ones).

Well just a couple things I can think of for now and if I think of more things I'll edit or post again

Edit: You might want to checkout the variable voltage "vision tox" in the future as it looks like it might be the next good tube vv mod..I was looking at them before buying your VV mod but right now they have a couple issues it appears..6 months down the road if the "tox" is ironed out I might be in the market for one..they have a better readout (OLED) then the "LT" style vv mod.

510 battery to eGo (with the eGo outside thread) adapters might be good to stock a few..if you had them I would have bought one to use my DCTank cone on.
    Last edited by ChrispyCritter; 03-10-2012 at 04:23 AM.

PV Master ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar

How about 808D1 battery to 510 adaptor?
    Last edited by Wuzznt Me; 05-27-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    The beatings will stop when the moral improves

Full Member ECF Veteran

Battery boxes,5amp horn switches,and silver no resistance wire.If you carried some diy 60-100mg DIY nicotine i wouldn't have to go anywhere else.If you could carry a "genesis" tank(like the DID)I'm sure many people would be happy.Also,they would sell like wildfire.
    Also the v2 stainless steel Vmax
    Last edited by JeffKlok; 06-27-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKlok View Post
    Battery boxes,5amp horn switches,and silver no resistance wire.If you carried some diy 60-100mg DIY nicotine i wouldn't have to go anywhere else.If you could carry a "genesis" tank(like the DID)I'm sure many people would be happy.Also,they would sell like wildfire.
    Also the v2 stainless steel Vmax
    Totally agree with this!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thx koman.As far as a rebuildable i say you should look at stocking the "pheonix" rebuildable dripping atomizer Rick.I own one and it is awesome.

Full Member Verified Member

Larger bottles of juice maybe with a 50/50 (pg/vg) option.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Full Member ECF Veteran Steelmage's Avatar

I would like to see a Cartomizer punch added. You already have a pretty complete site. The prepunched Carto holes don't work well for me as I use 100% VG juice, so I always have to drill the whole out. I would like to get a carto punch so I don't need to drag out the power tools. I also prefer to use the Boge carto's in my tanks and need to punch them myself.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

We have them ordered, so they're on a SLOW boat from China. (Horribly slow since February)

E-Cig Afficionado Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Get a nice mechanical mod, maybe a GG clone I know Sig makes em. You have a good variety going a nice mechanical or two would be nice, I'd get one!

Thanks for all the help over the phone with the order Rick, I appreciate it!

A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves... Join CASAA today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast