My VaporBomb Customer Service story....... - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Nice!

I inherited a bottle of CinnaBomb when I bought a used starter kit. I loved it more than any other flavor I had tried and happily vaped it all away. I kept checking back with VaporBomb.com and placed an order for more CinnaBomb when it showed to be back in stock. Well, my order arrived yesterday. When I opened it last night, the CinnaBomb had leaked significantly inside the envelope. It had melted the bottle label and discolored the invoice. The CinnaBomb bottle and the freebie Grape bottle (freebie? nice touch!) were both covered with a film of CinnaBomb juice.

I set the two bottles and invoice on my kitchen counter and snapped a couple of pics with my digital camera. I then uploaded the two pictures to my PC, attached them to an e-mail with a short, polite note of dissatisfaction, and fired it off to VaporBomb customer service. They replied promptly today with an apology and a reassurance that my order would be refilled.

That's stand-up customer service, right there. I won't hesitate to do business with them again.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I steep everything I order at this point (if it's made to order juice) just because I am a little AR that way and because I'd like to sample the juice at it's best. I have already steeped juice I can enjoy, or let's call it what it is, to get through (mistakes or poor choices) that I can vape in the meantime. It all beats smoking by a mile or with a stick, anyway.
    Shockwave + AMP + HH357 = a happy vaper
    "Football, bloody hell." ~Sir Alex Ferguson, legend.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Last edited by Esig; 12-30-2010 at 09:42 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Just got my First Juice order from you guys. Quick turnover time, love the freebie's and can't wait to try it. Like that there was a handwritten little thank you makes me feel like more than a number even if you do it with all your orders. Keep it up!!!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Another fan here. Ordered last week. Quick shipping...took the USPS a little longer to deliver to the Columbus area from Akron than I would have expected but you guys held up your end. Love how you guys throw samples in that are in the Nic content I ordered instead of having one strength.

Keep up the good work!

Another satisfied customer here as well. Love the Mutt's Fire n Ice, Arctic Ice, Apple Pie, and Max Ultimate Menthol. Haven't tried the Coconut yet or the PassionFruit flavoring. Appreciate the free Blueberry too. Great service that others should emulate.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

coconut is excellent.....can't wait to hear how the passion fruit is.........

Welcome all to the fan club.......it's great to see it growing.

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

i got all my promised goods today... (including a refilled order; rather large that was lost in mailing last week i cant thank VB enough for that... my p.o. did acknowledge it was opened when received).

i tried a couple of the 5 or 6 flavs i ordered... and like everything else, Vapor Bomb cannot be beat...

I have tried a lot of VB and have come to believe every single thing they make is just the best there is.

will review the free sample (egg nog) ...

I can't think of another juice company where speed of delivery and quality (especially taste) is so consistently great.. not just good; GREAT.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just placed another order. I told ya I'd be back.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Did my second order last week. Got it super quick...next business day actually this time (Post Office Routed it directly to Columbus sort facilty rather than sending it to one in Pennsylvania like they did last time).

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast