VaporBomb Juice Review Thread - Page 10
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 213
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: VaporBomb Juice Review Thread

  1. #91
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    nw georgia (close to chattanooga,tn)
    Posts
    2,178

    Default

    its a good one!

  2. #92
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran texastumbleweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
    Posts
    1,561

    Default

    happy birthday mutt! i guess i need to order some CDS...you have never steered me wrong! you are the reason i got hooked on VB to begin with...

    Quote Originally Posted by muttSRT View Post
    at the moment I am vaping the last of my Cinna Danish Swirl...I might have enough left to last me til noon or so...I will then probably go to watermelon cooler. I normally dont use 1 flavor for that long, but its my birthday so i figured I would vape the CDS til its gone. Tonight will of course be a little bit of fire n ice
    FOURWHEELIN', MUDSLINGIN', GUN SLINGIN',CAMO WEARIN' KINDA REDNECK WOMAN! DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!
    GO-GO+TASTY VAPOR ATOMIC CINNACIDE=PURE VAPING HEAVEN!!!

  3. #93
    PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    ukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts
    6,902

    Default

    happy bday Mutt; i love CDS next to Snickerdoodle and then comes Jamaican Rum... now that's a celebration vape too
    Quote Originally Posted by muttSRT View Post
    at the moment I am vaping the last of my Cinna Danish Swirl...I might have enough left to last me til noon or so...I will then probably go to watermelon cooler. I normally dont use 1 flavor for that long, but its my birthday so i figured I would vape the CDS til its gone. Tonight will of course be a little bit of fire n ice

  4. #94
    PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    ukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts
    6,902

    Default

    aloha TTW !!! vape vape

  5. #95
    Pez
    Pez is offline
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    114

    Default Green Apple

    This one I revisited after 3 months. 30 mg. 50/50 mix. Out of the mail I did not care for. Using it on a Boge 510 cart. Clean and tasty. Vapor production is wonderful. This one has a place in my rotation.

  6. #96
    PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    ukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts
    6,902

    Default

    wow that's a long time; i have 2 30's of it and am glad it will keep and improve...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pez View Post
    This one I revisited after 3 months. 30 mg. 50/50 mix. Out of the mail I did not care for. Using it on a Boge 510 cart. Clean and tasty. Vapor production is wonderful. This one has a place in my rotation.

  7. #97
    Supplier Offline - Manufacturer for Supplier ECF Veteran AmberB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,007

    Default

    I received my first order from Vapor Bomb yesterday and it was really a terrible experience. Maybe I picked the wrong flavors? Everything seemed to taste and smell like vodka. I got cheesecake, white chocolate, butterscotch, banana cream pie, cinnamon danish swirl and green apple. The green apple was tolerable but the others tasted weird and smelled like booze. Has anyone else had this happen? Will letting it steep help this?

  8. #98
    PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    ukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts
    6,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adcurti View Post
    I received my first order from Vapor Bomb yesterday and it was really a terrible experience. Maybe I picked the wrong flavors? Everything seemed to taste and smell like vodka. I got cheesecake, white chocolate, butterscotch, banana cream pie, cinnamon danish swirl and green apple. The green apple was tolerable but the others tasted weird and smelled like booze. Has anyone else had this happen? Will letting it steep help this?
    l
    some of VB's juices need steeping... some don't.
    Either way, steeping for a week or two will improve most juices.
    Individual tastes, you know.
    VB has such a wide range of juices, no one person could love them ALL.
    I like certain VB juices. For me great juice is like a needle in a haystack...
    That said, depending on how much experience you have testing juices, I've found that very few juices taste EXACTLY like you want them to or like the food or name suggests.

  9. #99
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    nw georgia (close to chattanooga,tn)
    Posts
    2,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adcurti View Post
    I received my first order from Vapor Bomb yesterday and it was really a terrible experience. Maybe I picked the wrong flavors? Everything seemed to taste and smell like vodka. I got cheesecake, white chocolate, butterscotch, banana cream pie, cinnamon danish swirl and green apple. The green apple was tolerable but the others tasted weird and smelled like booze. Has anyone else had this happen? Will letting it steep help this?
    the apple and the cinna danish swirl should both be vapeable first day without steeping. Did you clean the atty in between or use new cartos? both of those flavors are in my top 5 and both are usually incredible vapes

  10. #100
    PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    ukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts
    6,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muttSRT View Post
    the apple and the cinna danish swirl should both be vapeable first day without steeping. Did you clean the atty in between or use new cartos? both of those flavors are in my top 5 and both are usually incredible vapes
    i agree, those are two big favorites.
    and both are great fresh.
    my all time everyday vape is VB Snickerdoodle,
    -and CinDanishSwirl is a similar treat. imo they do those RIGHT at VB.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks