Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Super Member Verified Member 1wildman's Avatar

Columbus, Ohio
    kslice917 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

Looks like we are slowing down so maybe a gentle nudge is in order

Dad worked on the oil drilling rigs so we lived all over Texas back in the late 40's and 50's. New school for me every year and sometimes 2 different schools during the same school year. It was difficult but interesting.

I started vaping because I felt kind of bad when I was at a party or a friends house and I had to go outside and smoke and then smell for a while after. With my ecig, I can smoke inside their house without feeling bad, and sometimes it makes the room smell better. Yesterday night, I was at a party and this one man never seen an ecig before and he asked me if it was a portable air freshener haha.

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Tell your story, get a free 30mL bottle! 1/21-1/26

Just bringing this forward...

Quote Originally Posted by kslice917 View Post
    Alright, it's a new week with new opportunities at your chance to win a free 30mL bottle! Still keeping it simple, but let's get some demographic going here. This week's question is:

Holla out to all the vapers out there! Tell us - where are you from?

All we need from you is a state in the U.S. (or country, if you're international).

Be sure to tell your fellow vapers about our contest so they can join in on their chance to win a free 30mL bottle, too! Good luck, everybody!

I smoked kools for over 45 years,3-4 packs a day.I quit in two days thanks to the ecig..2 years now since jan 15........ never knew it would be possible
    kslice917, Lynzy and SJeane1005 like this.
    I Only Listen to the 14 Little Voices in my Head,The Other Voices Aren't Real

Super Member Verified Member spawnsharks's Avatar

Ooh. We're close to the contest end.. ! Fingers crossed. I LOVE trying new flavors and vendors. Such a wide range of quality, depth, flavor and character... I always think I found my favorite.. then I find my new favorite then I find another favorite.. then of course, there is my current favorite. Perhaps you will be my NEW favorite!

Still in Texas. Got to go camping this weekend in Blanco. Winter storm... beautiful weekend, and another storm in the forecast. Go figure. Glad we caught the weekend when we did.
    kslice917 likes this.
    Siegelei Z Max Mini with a Russian 91%. Itaste MVP2 with a Davide BCC. Kamry K101 with an Igo-L.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Alright guys! I just got in the office, so give me a few minutes to check for duplicates and run your names through a random name picker. I was running a tad late this morning because I had to literally dig my car out of the snow! Looks like we only ended up with a total of 56 contestants. But that's perfectly fine, we still have 3 bottles to give away. Stay tuned for the winners!
    spacekitty and dolphins35 like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Alright. I've had my morning cup of joe, and I'm ready to go! After removing duplicate entries, we ended up with a grand total of 52 contestants this week! The moment you've all been waiting for...This week's winners are:

Congratulations to the winners! Be sure to check your PM box in a few moments for a PM from me asking for your details for your free 30mL bottle!

Thank you everybody for participating! What a huge jump in participants, too! Stay tuned to our dedicated forum here on ECF for more contests, prizes, and general discussions. I'll be posting a new contest here at some point today, so be sure to keep an eye out for it and let your fellow ECF members know that they too could have a chance to win a free 30mL bottle of eJuice from VaporBomb!

Doin' a Selfie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thank you very much, it's appreciated and congrats to liblue and Tony as well.
    liblue1, kslice917 and DocTonyNYC like this.

Spent on Vaping: 833.60

Dreamer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats liblue1, spartanstew, and DocTonyNYC!!

Thanks VaporBomb for the contest
    liblue1, kslice917 and DocTonyNYC like this.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast