Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26) - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I haven't tried your juice yet. peanut butter cup sounds interesting and I think I would like mint chocolate. And snickerdoodle if the cinnamon isnt like hot cinnamon candy. Cant stand hot cinnamon after I was a dumb child and took a dare of drinking straight cinnamon oil.
    aikanae1 and kslice917 like this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Cinna-Bomb eJuice 3 years and Still my fave.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have not had the pleasure of tasting your juice yet but the first one I will try is Jungle Juice. OMG, that just made me hungry looking at the photo. lol
    kslice917 likes this.

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cvedrick View Post
    To tell you the truth, I have never tried your stuff. Sorry but I have way too many bottles of un-vapable juice in my box and not enough money to buy something I do nt already like.
    I'm sorry to hear that; but trust me, I know how you feel. I've been with VaporBomb for only 6-7 months now and have a bin full of flavors that I haven't tried yet. Fortunately, one of the perks of the job is that I get mine for free. But with so many to choose from, I just keep getting stuck on one flavor.

I'm loving the responses, guys & gals! With results like these, it's no wonder Cinna-Bomb is our top-selling flavor. Well, except for Topdogie01 - but I understand that, too. I actually spilled some of the pure Cinna-Bomb flavoring on a cut in my hand once. Yeah, you live and you learn - quick.

Anyways, with an amazing increase to 22 contestants this week we are still unfortunately only able to give away 3 of our 30mL bottles. This week's winners (chosen at random) are: traderljp, 1w15h1w45m0ngu, MoonLit_Water

Be sure to check your PM box here on ECF for a PM from me asking for your flavor, mix, and address! Everybody else - stay tuned! I'll be posting our contest for the next week here shortly!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Congrats to the winners and thanks VaperBomb for the contest!
    MoonLit_Water and kslice917 like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Tell your story, get a free 30mL bottle! 1/21-1/26

Alright, it's a new week with new opportunities at your chance to win a free 30mL bottle! Still keeping it simple, but let's get some demographic going here. This week's question is:

Holla out to all the vapers out there! Tell us - where are you from?

All we need from you is a state in the U.S. (or country, if you're international).

Be sure to tell your fellow vapers about our contest so they can join in on their chance to win a free 30mL bottle, too! Good luck, everybody!
    jj2, spacekitty, mattiem and 6 others like this.

We All Shine On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

CONGRATS traderljp, 1w15h1w45m0ngu, & ME !!!!

Thanks kslice917 / Vapor Bomb for the contest, I know I mentioned Desert Ship in My post, but decided to go with Creamy Peanut Butter.

Good Luck to everyone on the new contest

Click On the Icon And Play Along

Ultra Member Verified Member Cob24's Avatar

I'm from the panhandle of Florida, but I'm in the military so I've been everywhere. Currently living in Hawaii.
    kslice917 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kslice917 View Post
    Alright, it's a new week with new opportunities at your chance to win a free 30mL bottle! Still keeping it simple, but let's get some demographic going here. This week's question is:

All we need from you is a state in the U.S. (or country, if you're international).

Be sure to tell your fellow vapers about our contest so they can join in on their chance to win a free 30mL bottle, too! Good luck, everybody!
    Start to finish...

CA > MO > IL > TX > LA > FL > MS > SC.

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Head Voodoo Doll named Murray®
    Uncle and kslice917 like this.

Join The Resistance

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kslice917 View Post

Congratulation to last weeks winners.

So many of your flavors sound sooooooooo good. Unfortunately I've not tried any of them, yet.

I have lived all over the USA during the 65 years of my life but have spent the last 30 of them and intend to spend the rest of my life right here in Arkansas.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast