Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Lightbulb Welcome to 2014 - The Year of Change!

Hello ECF & VaporBomb fans!

For those of you that have come to join us in our contest, be sure to check our newest contest question here!

As we enter into the new year, we have decided that the time has come for some rather major changes around here. To start with, we would like to engage our customers more than we have in the past. When it comes to Electronic Cigarettes, there exist a growing community of vapers that have made it possible to freely vape in public without harming those around them.

However, this community is being threatened by impending bans and regulations on Electronic Cigarette sales as well as the sale of eJuice. These bans are being implemented around the world and you can be sure that before long, you'll see the issue come to your location as well.*

We're here to fight back! But we need your help. Over the next few months, we will be asking you guys questions about your experiences with vaping. Each week, we will randomly select 3 people who decide to post their story to receive a FREE 30mL bottle of eJuice of your choosing!** You don't need to write a book or start your own blog or anything. All we ask for is a simple statement/paragraph that is relevant to the issue addressed.

*For more information on the impending bans being placed on Electronic Cigarettes, be sure to check the Important Notices and Current Events section here on ECF.

**Users will be selected at random to receive a free 30mL bottle of eJuice of their choosing. However, we will try to ensure that everybody has a fair chance and that the same user is not chosen too often. The winners each week will receive a private message here on ECF requesting their mixture/flavor desired and their shipping address.
    Last edited by kslice917; 01-21-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Question Tell your story, get a free 30mL bottle! 1/5/2014 - 1/11/2014

To kick things off, here is our first question!

How has vaping affected/changed your life? What about those around you?

Submit your story this week and you'll be entered to receive a free 30mL bottle of eJuice of your choosing!

I started vaping because smoking was making me sick. Thankfully, when I bought my first ecigarette, I had no problems quitting smoking. I made a promise to my Husband and our oldest Granddaughter that I would quit and it means a lot to me that I was able to keep that promise. It has been 3 years since I put out my last cigarette and I feel so much better.

Vaping has affected my life for the better. I feel better physically for sure and mentally. I enjoy browsing new mods and batteries, trying flavors, and visiting the B&Ms that are opening up around me. I enjoy it and I know those close to me do as well... no more cigarette smoke smell! I've been cigarette free for 6 months now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I love hearing these stories! It still amazes me that anybody would want to ban these products. I was a smoker myself for nearly 3 years (I know, not that long). When I first discovered ecigs, they weren't all that popular or effective. But over the past 4-5 years, ecigs have evolved into a fantastic smoking alternative. Since I've become a vaper for the past 4-5 months, I haven't even touched a cigarette! In fact, I've helped several friends make the switch and they're all thankful that they don't have to deal with the smell, burns, ash, etc.

Well, we only had two responses this week - so we'll have two winners. Congratulations Seneca & SJeane1005, you are this week's winners! Be sure to check your PM box here on ECF for a message asking for your flavor, mix, and shipping address.

P.S. Love your signature, SJeane1005! That's such a great way to be able to brag about being smoke-free!
    spacekitty, Lynzy and SJeane1005 like this.

Default Tell your story, get a free 30mL bottle! 1/13-1/20

Alright everybody, it's a new week which means it's time for a new question!

This week's question is:
    Which flavor of ours is your favorite to vape?

Simple enough? All you have to do is list your favorite flavor(s) and you could win a free 30mL bottle of it!
    spacekitty likes this.

Thanks VaporBomb! So here's this weeks entry from me... Liquid Amber! I was on a floral kick and ordered a few from you guys. Then I went to the specialty section and saw Liquid Amber. The description and name intrigued me so I ordered. It was great, and a different type of flavor in a good way. Haven't tasted anything else quite like it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thank You for the contest and your generosity!
    SJeane1005 likes this.

@SJeane1005 - Funny you should mention Liquid Amber. That's the reaction that most people get. They just try it on a whim, and it turns out to be pretty good!

@Seneca - Thanks for participating! With this many bottles to give away, I just hope more people get on here to get their chance at it.
    spacekitty and SJeane1005 like this.

I received a bottle of your Red Bomb from a friend and it was amazing. I have still been trying out flavors as I'm new to vaping but I definitely would like to try out some of your flavors.
    kslice917 likes this.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast