VaporJunction Testimonials - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: VaporJunction Testimonials

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ill add a positive note here as well. I purchased my 2nd Riva kit from them after my first one was a complete success... it came with a battery that crapped out after about 2 days. After 1 phone call with a message, he called me back within 1 hour. He had a new battery in the mail that day, no questions asked!

Very good service here, Travis will continue to receive my business! Thanks!
    DeXTeR likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nice report zab. And this is exactly the reason I'm always recommending Vapor Junction to my friends. The customer service is unequaled, prices are competitive and they sell proven, time tested products. Can't ask for much more than that.
    DeXTeR likes this.

Sdh

Default Great customer Service obtained

I recently purchased a e-power kit. It arrived within my expectations. (Even though I would like everything I order to magically appear!) I forgot to publicly thank DExter for sending me a package of dual carto's from his private stash. No other vendor would have done that.

It was great to have some fresh duals and a new e-power to test them. I am pleased with my purchase and Dexter is in my top 5 vendor list! (I like consistency and love the sales!) PS If you sign up for his newsletter you will find out about the great sales.

BTW DExter I enjoy your forum as well. It is a nice safe place to hang out with some cool folks....even TExaST!
    DeXTeR likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I emailed Vapor Junction tonight with some questions regarding the E-Power and my order and Travis immediately called me back rather than emailing me. Problem solved! Thanks again Travis!

I am loving the E-Power!
    Free2BMe likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I wanted to publicly thank you for supporting the Houston Vape Meet last weekend! Although I didn't win anything personally, I did drip some high caliber apple mint. Wow that's good stuff!
    DeXTeR likes this.
    ~::Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins::~

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Gads, I hate to get old Travis's head all swelled up, but you folks are right. A good guy deserves some recognition for being a good guy.

I was in another Thread on here yesterday when the thought occurred to me that what Travis gives us isn't Customer Service - its Customer Care! And there really is a difference.

The first time I ever dealt with this guy there was some minor thing that I was going to ignore, but happened to mention it in another forum he had. He got on there and said that he intended to make it right and the correct item got to me so fast that he must have got up and gone to the Post Office that evening. On top of that he insisted I keep the item that was sent by error.

I guess everyone selling vaping gear has Customer Service. But I like Travis's Customer Care a lot better.

TT
    DeXTeR and Free2BMe like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran SweetPuff's Avatar

So glad to have discovered vaporjunction! I ordered an e-power and DC cartos... service, price and shipping speed outstanding! I emailed a question and got a lightning fast answer. Love this company and will recommend to every vaper I know...super!!! BTW, the e-power is great, as are the dual coil cartos, I pretty much gave up on cartos and became a dripper, but now really enjoying cartos again thanks to the DC's. They deliver as much vaping pleasure as my fav LR 306 atty, can hardly believe it!
    Last edited by SweetPuff; 07-15-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    DeXTeR and Free2BMe like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default VERY pleased with Vapor Junction!

I ordered my e-power on 7/13 and received it today, 7/15. Prior to ordering, I asked a question here in their forum and was answered promptly.

Great service, fast shipping, and a great product...can't ask for any better than that!

I'll DEFINITELY be back!
    DeXTeR likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ordered the E-Power kit, a bunch of dual coil cartos, a few drip tips and adapters and received it in two business days (VJ beat the shipping from about 4 other vendors I had placed orders with days before). Everything in perfect working order and really happy with the communication and shipping time. Would definitely order again.
    DeXTeR likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well all of you who have posted on this Thread, be sure to stop by here often and chat with us here on the Forum. If you don't see a Thread about what you want to talk about ... start one.

A lof of us EFC people make the Vapor Junction Forum our "home" to operate out of. Its a easy going, comfortable place and we're welcome here. We're glad to help people new to vaping and you old timers can share your experience

And I promise, I'll be right there attempting to hijack your Thread and get everything off-topic. But us old men are like that!

Sure be glad to have you here with us!

TT
    Last edited by TexasT; 07-15-2011 at 07:56 PM.
    DeXTeR, Sdh, SecondChance and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast