VaporJunction Testimonials - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: VaporJunction Testimonials

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thanks goes out to all the compliments. Much appreciated.

Sdh

I ordered some duals from the labor day sale. The 5mls rock. I am still using the same one 10 days later. The mega duals are great. Just so you know I do like the quality of your dual cartos. Thanks for the quality and I will be ordering from VJ. I will post a review when I am done with my 5ml dual carto. LOL! The way it is performing it may be quite some time.
    TexasT likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sdh,

I know exactly what you mean. The new DC's have made me break my Riva batteries back out. I will go back to my E-Power as soon as we can get the E-Power DC's with the flat tip. I personally don't like the round tip that the E-Power DC's come with. It's a minor preference but that is what vaping is about, "personal preference". I LOVE my E-Power but have to have the flat tip lol, so for now I am back to my Riva batteries (ONLY because of the flat tip and not due to the E-Power in any way).
    TexasT and Sdh like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I just wanted to add that I've been shopping with VJ since I discovered the Riva after my ego batteries shorted on me at the end of last year. From the first riva kit i ordered, to my girlfriend's at the time, and even up to the E-power these guys have impressed me. They are quick to answer the phone and the one time I had any issues with an order a replacement part was in my mailbox within a day or two. Mind you I don't actually live that far from where they operate, still - I've never had to wait more than two days for anything I've ordered from these guys.

Thanks for the prompt and professional service Dexter and Travis. Anybody reading this thread should have confidence in buying from Vapor Junction.
    DeXTeR, salemgold, TexasT and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123