VaporJunction Testimonials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: VaporJunction Testimonials

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Arrow VaporJunction Testimonials

Good or bad we want to hear your testimonials about your dealings with VaporJunction.com. We do ask that in order to keep the forum clean that you please use this thread for testimonial instead of creating a new thread.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks

I felt I had to throw my testimonial in here for Vapor Junction. I started off by buying a Riva 510 from them back in October and how no idea if what I ordered was everything I would need to get going so I shot them a e-mail, he looked over my order and CALLED me to go over it and we came to the conclusion that I was all set. I have e-mailed Travis a few times since then and every time he actually picks up the phone and calls to go over my questions or concerns. This site has the best customer service out of any out there bar none and that alone is the reason you should use them for your one stop shop.

P.S. The Freedom Juice is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DeXTeR likes this.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I'll add....

VJ was one of the first places I dealt with when starting vaping and Dexter is a stand up guy. No concerns at all, you can feel good about doing business here.
    DeXTeR likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Bought my Riva there five months ago and still using it. Great store.
    DeXTeR likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I bought the Ultimate indulgence kit from them at a great price with all the extras,Very fast shipping with cheap shipping prices.I received everything as it was stated on their website,plus they sent me a free carrying case.I placed another order the same day I received my Indulgence because of their top notch products at a great price>Vapor Junction will be one of my main suppliers for my e-cig accessories.
    DeXTeR likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

When I think about VaporJunction, the words that come to mind are Quality, Service and Integrity.

These are the things this Supplier is all about. Its that simple!
    DeXTeR likes this.

I have had very good service from VaporJunction. When the Riva kit I ordered had a DOA atomizer, the folks a vaporjunction replaced it pronto. Thank you Vaporjunction. We'll be doing business again.
    DeXTeR likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dexter,
    You have made a very dear friend of mine very happy.
    recently I talked her into trying E-Cigs, she has watched me over the past 9 months quit analogs completely. When she asked about ordering a starter kit, I gave her one of your Biz cards. I actually gave her several others, but she said this site was the one she felt good about!!!
    She ordered her Riva kit and very quickly got her order, and we went over the do's and dont's in using an e-cig.
    She called me to ask about why her atty wasn't working? I gave her all the things to try and see why it wasn't working, and when she couldn't get it to work, I gave her a very FIRM REPLY, call VJ, and let them know. she did and within a few minutes she got a reply and a resolution to the problem. She was soooo surprised and couldn't believe the good customer service.
    THANKS DEXTER.... I KNEW SHE WOULDN'Y BE DISPPOINTED WITH YOUR COMPANY!!!!!
    DeXTeR likes this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

FAST delivery. Order on Friday, came in on Tuesday (holiday weekend). Price was the best around, version is most recent available.

Well done, sir!
    DeXTeR likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would Like to add a positive experience. I ordered on Sat afternoon received on Wednesday. Excellent prices on the lastest merchandise. While some companies were only begin talking about the 1100Mah Riva kits, Travis was already selling the new kits for around the same price as the 750 Rivas. What he sells are the EM Rivas which is the top of the chain Rivas.

Thank you for renewing my faith
    DeXTeR likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast