TexasT's House - Page 4
Page 4 of 4721 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast
Like Tree145405Likes

Thread: TexasT's House

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That is so true.I also live close to LA in south MS so you never know what or who you will see.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bandmom5 View Post
    That is so true.I also live close to LA in south MS so you never know what or who you will see.
    We live real, real close to the Louisiana line in East Texas so all that's separating you and I is Louisiana. But we have the 'gators like they do (I know you do too), eat pretty much the same things, but we don't have the cajun accent.

Oh, and my wife is a decedent of the founding family (Martha Vick) of Vicksburg, Mississippi. So we have some ties over that way too. Heck, sometimes I think just about everybody in the deep south is related in one way or another. Y'all might be more cousins!!!

TT

kgj

I hope you have a big house T. I expect you'll have lots of company.

Drip Tip Hoarder Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Knock, knock. Hellllloooooo-anybody in here? Guess not-reckon I'll have to check back later and see what dog drug in and the cat wouldn't eat.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Just stopping in to say hi, I look forward to visiting more!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kgj View Post
    I hope you have a big house T. I expect you'll have lots of company.
    I think we'll have room to squeeze everyone in kgj and get them all to the dinner table. I sure wouldn't want folks like Gator Gal and greymatter not having a place to sit and chat a little bit. Those wemmin can get a little ... well ... you know what I mean.

Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hello TT!

Cousin Pokey checking in for a visit -- can't hide from me for too long, you know. Us folk from the south has gots us connections...

Happy to see you, as always!

Everyone needs a little Pokey...

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Doctor T must be quite the medicine man to get not only Free but Pokey and TG here? Must have some of those old miracle concoctions circulating! lol

I read a post from T yesterday morning that made me laugh like I have not laughed in a very long time! I am going to see if I can find it and paste it here! It was hysterical and will give TT a SHORT breather lol

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Here it is. This is the kind of stuff folks pay for IMO :-)

Posted Elsewhere By TexasT

Well, I tried that there dripping business, but found out real quick I was unable to do it.

You see, I was only born with two arms and two hands. For dripping it quickly became apparent that you really need a minimum of three or you can't do it.

And talk about mess!!! I had that juice in my hair, all over my face, in my right ear and some ran into my left eye which left me bawling like a baby.

You gotta take the cap off the juice, then take the drip tip off the atty because if you don't you get straight juice in your mouth. Drip an unknown quantity of juice into the atty (its never the right amount) take two drags and hit the major UGH taste and by now juice is dripping off your right elbow, your blind in one eye, can't hear and your hair is glued to your head and people look at you funny.

You need one hand to hold the bottle cap, one hand to hold the juice bottle, one hand to hold the atty, you can pull out the drip tip with your teeth and your eGo you can stick between your knees while you try to hit the atty with the juice.

I was trying to do all this while driving my Ford 350 pick up truck in Houston traffic and was steering with my left knee and I didn't run into those people but I sure got their attention. Finally get everything put back together and take two puffs and back to the UGH taste and start all over again.

I guess dripping would be real nice if you had enough people immediately available to help with all this, but I'd have to round up all my neighbors to help and I don't have any neighbors out here in the country.

So I don't drip.

TT
    Pokeygizmo and mikev like this.

Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by salemgold View Post
    Doctor T must be quite the medicine man to get not only Free but Pokey and TG here? Must have some of those old miracle concoctions circulating! lol
    Yup, the "vapor" signals finally made it to my neck of the woods...sorry if I'm late for dinner, but I KNOW its never to late to sit on the porch (or the plaid couch) and sit a spell with friends.
    salemgold likes this.

Everyone needs a little Pokey...