Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adrkaushal

Thread: International Shipping

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default International Shipping

Hello,

Do you ship ecigs and eliquids to India? If yes, do you offer a faster shipping method like Fedex, DHL or Aramex? If yes, I'm your customer for a long long time. Either way, please let me know. I will pay any amount to get products shipped faster

Appreciate your help!

Regards.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I'm sorry but we do not ship internationally at this time. My apologies for the delayed response but have been out of the office with the FLU and just now getting back in.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hi DeXTer,

Sorry to know about health problems but hope that you are feeling better now .. ginger juice + honey definitely help if you have sore throat. mix the juice with honey, one spoon at a time, two to three spoons a day can do wonders and of course, steam will help clearing the nostrils a lot. Old grandma remedies work like magic

I understand that DHL/Fedex are no good options as of now. I'll just be around then and be back when you offer those shipping methods. Definitely appreciate you getting back to me.

Regards.
    salemgold likes this.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

No problem. Thanks for the suggestion on the ginger juice and honey. Never heard that one but will be picking up some ginger juice to keep on hand.