GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1 - Page 1001
Page 1001 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 501901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 15000
Like Tree36244Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    now you guys have me obsessed with those darkzero coil devices. No more sadly until Jan. I feel like I have missed so much lately.
    Eh, it's a neat idea. I for one never had a prob just using blunt tip needles. Same thing. To each their own though.
    the ob and GB023 like this.

meshugenah Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
    Juice snooty? Ooooh that cracks me up. You know I'm a bit freakish when it comes to juice also. Many here are...my my buddies Kat and Morningwood no doubt but, we three have to have GVC "in stock".
    I have been on the hunt for D and I just quality vanilla for a year....then BAM GVC. It scratches the itch. In fact that toe curling itch that may or may not resemble a faint but familiar O face . I can suck a full Spheroid down before I realize the nicotine I have ingested would kill weaker men.
    Did I mention we might like it? Rumor has it that King P may also like it . Thanks Perseas.
    I have $150 of Ahlusion that just got catapulted from Michigan towards Banksterville, New York. And I could fill Lake Victoria with my stockpile of GVC. Yes, I'm a snob when it comes to juices, but mostly because I have a very sensitive palate. I would be elated if I could enjoy the cheap stuff, but even a lot of the pricey juices taste like Surströmming.
    tyleris12, Iowa Gal, GB023 and 1 others like this.
    I am an International Man of Mystery,
    And I live in an International House of Pancakes.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woody7781 View Post
    Eh, it's a neat idea. I for one never had a prob just using blunt tip needles. Same thing. To each their own though.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing...but it really makes it fast, and so much easier with the tension being held on the tail.

Sent from my iPad
    Dan Knight likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Woody7781 View Post
    Yup , 1/16 drill bit works pretty well. My question on that coil wrapping tool would be what diameter the post you wrap on is and if it's possible to swap it out with other posts. Different devices call for different diameters.
    Dan Knight likes this.
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chadsmo View Post
    Yup , 1/16 drill bit works pretty well. My question on that coil wrapping tool would be what diameter the post you wrap on is and if it's possible to swap it out with other posts. Different devices call for different diameters.
    I did just read that you can use different size bits in it. It has a screw that holds your bits in place. That's a great feature to have. All my needles I use are 15,16,and 18 ga. That seems good enough to me.
    the ob and Dan Knight like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

It comes with 2 mandrels, a 1/16", and a #54 (1.6 and 1.4mm) you can swap them easily.

Sent from my iPad
    Dan Knight likes this.

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akdare View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same thing...but it really makes it fast, and so much easier with the tension being held on the tail.

Sent from my iPad
    I like mine as well. Pretty simple fo make one yourself but I like DZ, he is a solid guy. Won't be long until faketech and every other B company sell a version.
    qorax and Dan Knight like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

It comes with 2 mandrels, a 1/16", and a #54 (1.6 and 1.4mm) you can swap them easily.

Sent from my iPad
    Me haz .55 and 1/16. I think most do. . Maybe not?
    Dan Knight likes this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sent from my iPad
    This makes it more appealing now.
    Woody7781 and Dan Knight like this.
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Q uses a toothpick, some use InTaste kf screw drivers, some syringe needless.
    It's mostly dependant on gauge kanthal used to hit your ohm requirement. I use .29.28.30 pretty simple and close enough to use one bit for my ohm requirement..
    qorax, Woody7781 and Dan Knight like this.