GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1 - Page 245
Page 245 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 1451952352412422432442452462472482492552953457451245 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 15000
Like Tree36244Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by perseas View Post
    Yes, it is on track.
    A few days after the batch of GP PAPS v2.5, spares and GP SnP tank, we shall try to combine GP Piccolo and GP Spheroid in one batch.
    perseas, can we expect the brushed spheroid?
    owned: chi you ss x4, kraken, origen dripper, patriot, aqua, rocket, billetbox

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cbrociuos View Post
    ok I need me a lux. do they come with the '350, '500, and '650 tubes, or do you have to buy separate?
    Standard serialized PAPS will come in 350. Additional tubes are separate and are not serialized but incredibly reasonable. Top caps and switches are also available when in stock.
    Please go to www.VapourArt.com for information. Soon the American supplier will stock out of Portland. His link can be found on VA website.
    GL
    cbrociuos likes this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm lovin the draw on this kayfun lite, it's just perfect for me, and lookin good on a gp lux too! What more can a man ask for.
    Last edited by masguapoakosayo; 07-04-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    Tezcatlipoca likes this.

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by masguapoakosayo View Post
    I'm lovin the draw on this kayfun lite, it's just perfect for me, and lookin good on a gp lux too! What more can a man ask for.
    women .

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What a joy the Lux / 2.5 swith.

Being able to stand my mod up on my desk without it wobbling or having to lock it after every vape.
    qorax likes this.
    ReoGrand No2 / Super-t simp 26500 + 26650 blem tube / ReoGrand
    PAPS LUX #0768 / PAPS V2.1 #0053 / Super-t P18650 / P16 / Cube

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

No more "keep it upright" worries...

In possession for 24-hrs. now, kept flat down the whole night (the first one since Spheroid) -- No Leakage! Chain-Vaped at times, had to cut-down the Nic from the 2nd tank, tried 3 juices (yes, on my 3rd tank-fill now), vapor production is gigantic, taste is fantastic, TH is pretty strong, easy-peesy setting up.

BOTTOMLINE: The K-Lite looks superb on the Paps SS-Brushed. It's texture & hue is very similar, in fact it looks 'same' unless u take it at hand - in which case u can 'feel' the brushed finish of the Paps. Else, it's a complete match. The Paps' "polished SS" end caps - alongwith the "clear tank" - make the combo all the more beautiful... offering a contrasting hint in between a near hybrid look. I purposefully took the pic with a 'colorless juice' (Menthol over Watermelon) to maintain the contrast. Nonetheless, colored juices look equally good in this setup. Overall, this is a lovely atty for our Paps.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    No more "keep it upright" worries...

In possession for 24-hrs. now, kept flat down the whole night (the first one since Spheroid) -- No Leakage! Chain-Vaped at times, had to cut-down the Nic from the 2nd tank, tried 3 juices (yes, on my 3rd tank-fill now), vapor production is gigantic, taste is fantastic, TH is pretty strong, easy-peesy setting up.

BOTTOMLINE: The K-Lite looks superb on the Paps SS-Brushed. It's texture & hue is very similar, in fact it looks 'same' unless u take it at hand - in which case u can 'feel' the brushed finish of the Paps. Else, it's a complete match. The Paps' "polished SS" end caps - alongwith the "clear tank" - make the combo all the more beautiful... offering a contrasting hint in between a near hybrid look. I purposefully took the pic with a 'colorless juice' (Menthol over Watermelon) to maintain the contrast. Nonetheless, colored juices look equally good in this setup. Overall, this is a lovely atty for our Paps.
    Looks like it was made for the paps.

I havn't used a tank for approx 3 months as back then I hadn't discovered any juices that I enjoyed for more than an hour or so. I now have found a daily vape that I love and only vape that 90% of the time so may revisit the tank scene.

The lite looks like the perfect place to start again if I can find one. Hopefully C9V will some again soon.
    qorax likes this.
    ReoGrand No2 / Super-t simp 26500 + 26650 blem tube / ReoGrand
    PAPS LUX #0768 / PAPS V2.1 #0053 / Super-t P18650 / P16 / Cube

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ohhhhhhh Shtttttttttttttttttt.........

Courtesy: Facebook share
    perseas, cbrociuos and crss like this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by UKPaul View Post
    Looks like it was made for the paps.

I havn't used a tank for approx 3 months as back then I hadn't discovered any juices that I enjoyed for more than an hour or so. I now have found a daily vape that I love and only vape that 90% of the time so may revisit the tank scene.

The lite looks like the perfect place to start again if I can find one. Hopefully C9V will some again soon.
    And on the lite version, the drip doesn't screw in. You can use any 510 tip like your super t shorties.
    qorax likes this.

Reo Grand ~ Reomizer 2 ~ Dingo ~ GP SS 2.5 ~ Kayfun Lite x3 ~ Kayfun ES 3.1 ~ Igo-L x2
    GP Lux 2.5 ~ Roller ~ Hellfire Mini ~ Zenesis AYS ~ Provari ~

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by liveone View Post
    And on the lite version, the drip doesn't screw in. You can use any 510 tip like your super t shorties.
    on the 3.1 you can also use any drip tip you like, the thread in drip tip for the 3.1 and earlier kayfuns was just to provide a more solid option for on the go that couldnt be pulled out, the lite just comes with a you-know-what shaped one thats similar to the thread-in one theyve been using beforehand. the only real differences are no collection/condensation/catch chamber, a fill screw on the bottom instead of a fill valve on the side, no air control, and no hybrid connector, other than that it is a 3.1 kayfun. so far i heard good things about it... from what i hear despite the lack of the collection chamber, if set up right they dont leak out the air hole.

Quote Originally Posted by aidreon View Post
    I guess a little piece of metal can make my day....

Hybrid kayfun 3.1 / Paps 2.5 incoming
    Adapter :: Hybrid Connector -
    so the actual connection to the battery is just a plastic spacer with different sized SS(<awful conductor) pins to put in it that are not even flat, with very little contact surface? in what way would that be better than a solid 510 connector with flat contacts on both sides and a GP adjustable post? besides the kayfun 3.1 already has a hybrid connector if you take off the collector tank at the base, something that adapts those threads to the 20x1 threads on the paps would be ideal. or if you want to use it with a kayfun lite, maybe if there was something like the GP post that threads into the male 510 connector on the kayfun lite, that would actually be pretty nice imo.

thats actually a pretty awesome idea imo, perseas pretty plz make us a kayfun 3.1 to paps thread atapter?
    Last edited by kiba; 07-04-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    "This is the biggest crapfest I have ever seen." -Classy