GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 1500 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree36244Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Full Member Verified Member

As a happy owner of two Spheroids (running on epipes) I couldnt resist and I ordered picollo 2.5 version today. I also ordered some DIY bases and flavours to fill 120 eur quota for free shipping. Surprisingly it still charged me 5 euro for shipping cost but considering DHL service it's still very good price for shipment.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran perseas's Avatar

Thank you for your kind words. The extra charge was due to the weight of the eliquids which made the overall weight to go over 500 grams
    Last edited by perseas; 01-01-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Full Member Verified Member

OK, it's clear and understandable. Thanks Perseas.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hi just curious..first order i've made personally from you.
    ordered on saturday. will i get another confirmation email when shipped?
    does DHL do tracking?
    what sort of shipping times can i expect to the us?

thanks
    Satmini + Spheroid
    Touchwood + Rocket

DHL gives detailed tracking information and an email will be sent to you after shipping. Every order made on 28 of December and afterwards, shall be shipped on 5 of January due to holidays, as it has posted in Vapour Art Store. Shipping time to US is normally 2-3 days.

ECF Veteran

thank you perseas. that's perfect. i'm moving january 7 and there's a chance i'd get yelled at if it got delivered to my work before i moved out
    Satmini + Spheroid
    Touchwood + Rocket

ECF Veteran

Perseas, about the Piccolo that I thought might have a firing issue with the spheroid, i think i got it. The post measures 7.1mm but it Looks like the delrin wasn't threaded the whole way or something so I worked the brass post in and out, more forceful each time, tapping the plastic even more so the post would seat properly. I also had to back the negative battery post out about a full turn and was able to get it to fire. The piccolo will fire now but the button got a bit crunchy from backing the adjustment pin out.

Is all this a normal way to get it to operate or do you think something is wrong?
    Last edited by BoyNamedStacy; 01-03-2013 at 04:29 AM.

ECF Veteran

When you gonna get more spheroids in i need another.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedStacy View Post
    Perseas, about the Piccolo that I thought might have a firing issue with the spheroid, i think i got it. The post measures 7.1mm but it Looks like the delrin wasn't threaded the whole way or something so I worked the brass post in and out, more forceful each time, tapping the plastic even more so the post would seat properly. I also had to back the negative battery post out about a full turn and was able to get it to fire. The piccolo will fire now but the button got a bit crunchy from backing the adjustment pin out.

Is all this a normal way to get it to operate or do you think something is wrong?
    The delrin wasn't seated as it should and now it is where it meant to be. The button is new, in a week or so of use, it shall be smoother. Once in a while, the switch has to be cleaned well and needs a very tiny bit of vaseline around the threads of the locking square, I mean an invisible film of vaseline, too much and the switch will stack till it's cleaned from the excess lubricant.

Quote Originally Posted by speedemon View Post
    When you gonna get more spheroids in i need another.
    During January, we'll have another batch, I cannot be more specific, because we are testing the units right now for possible faults.