GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1 - Page 501
Page 501 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 4014514914974984995005015025035045055115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 15000
Like Tree36244Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by curisu View Post
    lovely classic. i'm a big fan of the 1911 - got a kimber combat carry and a les baer trs.

haven't yet put rounds through an A1, or any build that doesn't have a beaver tail, but much like our beloved paps', simple, nigh-perfect design speaks for itself!

she's a beaut!
    Thanks! This was my side arm over "there". I just got my 2nd Kimber custom a few months ago, fine weapons they are.
    You are right about the simplicity!

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I only had the m4 but I have always heard good things about the 1911. Much better "stopping power" than a 9mm.
    Idaholandho likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by liveone View Post
    As much as I'm fond of my Lux, I have to admit I'd be looking at the girls if I was at the beach!
    Yes - but nobody will know if you put your LUX in front of you and do as you are taking a picture of it and nothing around :P
    qorax likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    Id, I could be interested in that Killer of yours...
    1. How do you place the Killer inside the SnP?
    2. Is the wick+coil setup similar to the Diver's?
    3. What's a large tube?

Tnx.
    i used the carto diver, put it slightly into the bottom, and gently pried out the bottom cap
    qorax likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LouEyez View Post
    i used the carto diver, put it slightly into the bottom, and gently pried out the bottom cap
    Thanks bro. As Divers didn't work with me I guess I've to now look for a Killer to mount my idle SnP.
    My Favs: REG.MODS~ WAE-II, VS-DNA | MECH MODS~ Knight-SE, bOd Mecha, My Point Touch | SLIM UNITS~ JM16 Aged Brass, Vaper V4, Line-LE | ATTYS~ Erlkönigin, Gem, Estia, Sophia, Prometey-II | RDAS~ Senio-D, Apollo

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bertopl View Post
    thank you!! looking forward to receiving it and joining the discussions!! now for a topper... I only have a provari and a zap and some glasso's at the moment, I'm reasonably happy with this. seems like all the REALLY good stuff like the paps is so hard to come by!! I'm so used to just getting what I want that I can afford, but this is frustrating!! been waiting just as long for a kayfun to be in stock and no luck yet. been waiting a couple weeks to get verified too to look at the classy's and I think I'm at the last step. I was desperate to get SOMETHING kinda decent to use with the paps so I ended up getting an AC9 since it was readily available. was that a good choice?
    Oh the AC9 is nice indeed. A good buy if you are yet into gennys. However, as Gb023 correctly stated - the Kayfuns were available yesterday, the whole day, at InTaste.De.
    GB023 likes this.
    My Favs: REG.MODS~ WAE-II, VS-DNA | MECH MODS~ Knight-SE, bOd Mecha, My Point Touch | SLIM UNITS~ JM16 Aged Brass, Vaper V4, Line-LE | ATTYS~ Erlkönigin, Gem, Estia, Sophia, Prometey-II | RDAS~ Senio-D, Apollo

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

GoodMorning Beautiful!

..just can't seem to separate these two!
    GB023, Idaholandho and qorax like this.
    =ELA v1; ELA v2; Hana v3 mini; Hana v3=
    =GP Spheroid; Kfl v1; Kfl v2; Taifun GT; Origen v2=

ECF Veteran

How does the numbering on the Lux work ? I notice in that pic the ser no is 0599 ! Mine arrived 2 days ago and it is 0499 ?
    Black Provari Mini / Gold Zenkote Provari Mini

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bahiaboy View Post
    How does the numbering on the Lux work ? I notice in that pic the ser no is 0599 ! Mine arrived 2 days ago and it is 0499 ?
    I received mine about a month ago, and mine is #0622

qorax likes this.
    =ELA v1; ELA v2; Hana v3 mini; Hana v3=
    =GP Spheroid; Kfl v1; Kfl v2; Taifun GT; Origen v2=

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'd believe the numbers are random by batch. I received mine on the 'day of launch' and it was #24/7 already
    GB023 likes this.