Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Contest for GP Spheroid 22 mm

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yankeebobo View Post
    Well in one potato swipe, he removes each of my entries.
    Potato....I'm tellin JoawesomeQueen that your labeling again.

One of the few items I respect com Asian history is the abacus or the counting frame.
    I may or may not have one made with potato pieces. I can count to potato now.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mount St. Helena
    perseas likes this.
    Sumpin' (OliveR) (2), Paps X (Ti, Lux, SS), REO Grand (2), bOd Mecha, VaporShark, Euphoria, Copper Black Stingray, Provari
    Nuppin' (2), Heron, Spheroid (2), Sophia (2), Cyclone BF AFC, Cyclone BF, RM2, RM5, 454 Big Block, Dripper Pro, D-Base, SnP
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Dano! Nice to see you here on the thread of King P's and his Technicolor army of GP greatness.
    perseas and Dan Knight like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks, Idaho.
    Sumpin' (OliveR) (2), Paps X (Ti, Lux, SS), REO Grand (2), bOd Mecha, VaporShark, Euphoria, Copper Black Stingray, Provari
    Nuppin' (2), Heron, Spheroid (2), Sophia (2), Cyclone BF AFC, Cyclone BF, RM2, RM5, 454 Big Block, Dripper Pro, D-Base, SnP
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

Full Member Verified Member MeanyMikey's Avatar

Sphatty, nuff said, lmao
    perseas and Coldpunk like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The gp pappy.
    perseas likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

FLUX
    "cause I see this making love to my LUX

Flux - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    A simple and ubiquitous concept throughout physics and applied mathematics is the flow of a physical property in space, frequently also with time variation. It is the basis of the field concept in physics and mathematics, with two principal applications: in transport phenomena and surface integrals. The terms "flux", "current", "flux density", "current density", can sometimes be used interchangeably and ambiguously, though the terms used below match those of the contexts in the literature.

or FLUXUX

The word flux comes from Latin: fluxus means "flow", and fluere is "to flow".[1] As fluxion, this term was introduced into differential calculus by Isaac Newton.
    Last edited by montara; 12-09-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Wiki
    perseas, qorax, MeanyMikey and 1 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Αθήνα (Athena)

The Patron Goddess of City of Athens, is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration and many others (viz. civilization, law & justice, warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill). Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and is the goddess of heroic endeavour.

Though Athena is a goddess of war strategy, she disliked fighting without purpose and preferred to use wisdom to settle predicaments. As patron of Athens she fought in the Trojan war on the side of the Achaeans.

Athena has been used numerous times as a symbol of a republic by different countries and appears on their currency ~ as she did on the ancient drachma of Athens.

Main attributes for naming the Spheroid-22: -Easily conceivable as originating from Greece
    perseas and Kane76 like this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Full Member Verified Member

How about "Bravo or Brava" which is a synonym for "well-done" or "splendid".
    Since all of Team GP's products come to us with nothing g but perfection...we all, in some way express a "bravo" of some sort. Whether it's out loud or quietly in amazement, wearing a grin from ear to ear...we all express our own special "bravo" in the end.

"GP Bravo" or "GP Brava"
    perseas, Idaholandho and Akdare like this.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

just throwing this out quick before someone else does. I have a million ideas, but here is the first......

Greek scholar invented the term asteroid, researcher... | Stuff.co.nz

um. asteroid. a greek word (meaning star-like) and it has the "oid" there too
    perseas, chadsmo, qorax and 2 others like this.
    the domo made me do it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast