Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree822Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yankeebobo View Post
    I use a 30g with a 6/5 wrap for a 1.2ohm. Jojo uses a 7 wrap for 1.5ohm. Sounds like you will want somewhere between jojo's 7 and chads (and consensus) 9 wrap for your target.
    Bingo.
    7 wrap on 1/16 30ga on Darkzero jig

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

I'm considering a Spheroid as my next atty and have a specific question in respect of their ability to 'interface' with a Provari - in respect of airflow. Since the Provari doesn't have air flow channels cut in the outer top section of the top cap, and the Spheroid airflow is through the 510 fitting, when the Spheroid is fully screwed into a Provari is the air flow inhibited or cut off?

Super Member Verified Member rodsky77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ohm-y-Gosh View Post
    I'm considering a Spheroid as my next atty and have a specific question in respect of their ability to 'interface' with a Provari - in respect of airflow. Since the Provari doesn't have air flow channels cut in the outer top section of the top cap, and the Spheroid airflow is through the 510 fitting, when the Spheroid is fully screwed into a Provari is the air flow inhibited or cut off?
    Not at all. Works great.
    Mods: GP Paps X, Paps v3 SS|Atmizoo Roller|MicroStick|SvoeMesto Semovar|ProVari Mini
    Attys: GP Heron, Spheroid|Origen v2|SvoeMesto KFL+

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ohm-y-Gosh View Post
    I have about a 1mm gap on mine when screwed down all the way.
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

Thanks very much.

Nice set up btw Chadsmo. Looks great on your Provari. The slim form factor really appeals to me for out and about vaping.
    chadsmo likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks. These days my Spheroid doesn't leave my Micro Stick , but I still put it on the Provari now and then.
    pt91 likes this.
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Posted this once on the closed thread.
    This was a hammered Spheroid I picked up in the classifieds. I've not seen one in this condition, even the guts were a bit tangled. It looked like it was tied to the back of a car and dragged down an asphalt street. With the PnB tool I rescued it and returned it to all it's glory.
    pt91, Hrathor, perseas and 6 others like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Anybody had a problem with the Spheroid not making connection to a provari or any other fixed 510 pin device? My recently started to have an issue where it won't register unless on a mech device with an adjustable center pin - it won't show up on a Provari, Hana Mod, or ohm reader). I have replaced the peek parts and upgraded to a V3 and still won't work unless on a mech. My other Spheroid doesn't have this problem but is a much newer serial number (3205 versus 306).

Should I order a replaced 510 pin for it? I am also wondering if it could be the base....

Suggestions as I do want to order some GVC

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran perseas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickCain View Post
    Anybody had a problem with the Spheroid not making connection to a provari or any other fixed 510 pin device? My recently started to have an issue where it won't register unless on a mech device with an adjustable center pin - it won't show up on a Provari, Hana Mod, or ohm reader). I have replaced the peek parts and upgraded to a V3 and still won't work unless on a mech. My other Spheroid doesn't have this problem but is a much newer serial number (3205 versus 306).

Should I order a replaced 510 pin for it? I am also wondering if it could be the base....

Suggestions as I do want to order some GVC
    I think you should order a new 510 pin.
    pt91 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you perseas! I ordered two just in case and 100ml of GVC

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast