GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid - Page 2
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree854Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran perseas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    Spheroids are definitely tighter draw. But you get to notice that distinctively only when coming back from vaping a K'fun type overtly loose drawn atty. Vaping at a stretch I find my Spheroids perfect... I've no issues with them... nothing seriously need changing. Heck, I've not even fetched their v3 (or whatever they are called) kits! Thumb nuts go well with me

However, if something needs to be done, not warranted - but if Perseas has to, then I'm with idaho and would like to see the following changes on the Spheroid:
    1. Terminal posts with a 'hole' to insert the coil ends,
    2. Airhole in the side of the base, and not on the 510 post,
    3. Adjustable +ve pin at the 510 end,
    4. An optional PMMA tank tube (as Kir Fanis makes),
    5. Optional SS tubes with 'SPHEROID' etched/engraved.
    6. A stubby Driptip especially made for the Spheroid (like the Zalaros of Kir Fanis, but with 'GP' etched).
    --------------------------------------------
    What I don't want to see changing: The "dome shaped" top. It should never go IMHO. B'coz this makes the Spheroid distinct. I love it and thus also wanted this bell-top on the Heron.
    --------------------------------------------
    I don't think an AFC would be possible without marring the form factor. Remember the spheroid is essentially designed for the Piccolo, a 16mm device. Adding a ring over it would at least take it to 17mm, and we wouldn't want the deck size to reduce.
    1. Many people will disagree with that option, not everybody has Qorax's eyesight.
    2. That will affect the thickness of the atomizer, because an AFC will be needed there, we shall think about it though.
    3. We are working on this.
    4. Hmm, are you sure you want to see your fluff?
    5. The space is limited and any engraving of a word would make it visually distracting in my opinion.
    6. Under consideration.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Could anyone tell me what I may be doning wrong with mine. It is fantastic but at times it will pop like shooting a spark. Abit new to making coils what should I be looking for that is causing this. Not seeing any wires too close to each other. Using 32 gage, can't remember how many winds thinking 4 around a 4-40 screw. with 2 strands of SnC yarn.

While I'm at it a ? on the V3 change over kit. Are we supposed to use everything in the bag? Or are the other pieces for extra stuffs. Any vids. out there for changing it over. Haven't tried it yet. Thanks
    Very happy owner of a Billet Box

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran perseas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silverdove View Post
    Could anyone tell me what I may be doning wrong with mine. It is fantastic but at times it will pop like shooting a spark. Abit new to making coils what should I be looking for that is causing this. Not seeing any wires too close to each other. Using 32 gage, can't remember how many winds thinking 4 around a 4-40 screw. with 2 strands of SnC yarn.

While I'm at it a ? on the V3 change over kit. Are we supposed to use everything in the bag? Or are the other pieces for extra stuffs. Any vids. out there for changing it over. Haven't tried it yet. Thanks
    Take a look here and you'll find all kinds of setups with pictorials, instructions and videos.
    Idaholandho likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I own 2 Spheroids v. 2.
    I have a hard time imagining how you can improve it.
    But we'll probably see something surprisingly new. Something to look forward to.
    But I'll definitely need a new Piccolo when I get 2 pcs. Heron to my 2 Paps. I own after all 2 Spheroid.
    If only Heron is just as good as Spheroid I end up with a small Vapourt family of divine quality consisting of 2 Piccolo with Spheroid and 2 Paps with Heron = 1 happy Dane!
    Did I mention that I would like soon to see that you get Heron ready for sale?
    Hrathor, Idaholandho and chadsmo like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by perseas View Post
    1. Many people will disagree with that option, not everybody has Qorax's eyesight.
    2. That will affect the thickness of the atomizer, because an AFC will be needed there, we shall think about it though.
    5. The space is limited and any engraving of a word would make it visually distracting in my opinion.
    6. Under consideration.
    1. That's my problem. I need 3 pairs of glasses to thread ANYthing.
    3. And 6.
    Loop, perseas, qorax and 1 others like this.
    GP Paps X (Titanium, Lux, SS), Paps Lux/SS, Piccolo, bOd Mecha, Caravela, Provari
    Heron, Spheroid, SnP/Cage-Sophia, Origen, Dripper PRO

"Objects In The Rearview Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chadsmo View Post
    Best. Atomizer. Ever.
    Ever!

Sent from my iPhone
    chadsmo likes this.

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by perseas View Post
    6. Under consideration.
    Nice P. Smooth atty for those of us that suffer from ocd. With any proposed change, especially if too many variables to consider, it seems a new atomizer would be prudent. Many of us have loved them groom the beginning and some are now being introduced to the Spheroid as you will see show up here.
    Full air is like sub ohms to me...it comes and goes.
    Your the boss though
    perseas, mwdenko, chadsmo and 1 others like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

While were on the subject.... it would be cool to have a spare shorter tube that we could use without the bell for a great dripper setup on the spheriod!
    Loop, Hrathor, perseas and 2 others like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran wildvet's Avatar

Gpin. G = genius. I love it, hassle free now changing batteries. Thank you GP team! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    perseas and Shaketuga like this.

meshugenah Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mwdenko View Post
    My spheroid is lonely. Anyone have one that they want to have come over on a play date? LOL.
    Touch one of my Spheroids. Go ahead. I dare you.
    Loop, Hrathor, perseas and 5 others like this.
    I am an International Man of Mystery,
    And I live in an International House of Pancakes.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast