GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Heron - Page 51
Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 867
Like Tree2068Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Heron

  1. #501
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    millertime660's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Central Mass
    Posts
    3,003
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    has there been any ETA's on the new heron bell? Mine is sitting unused at the moment
    Zen~ "And if I still have a beer six hours after I have purchased it, then I wasn't all that committed to drinking it!"

  2. #502
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    StrikeIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millertime660 View Post
    has there been any ETA's on the new heron bell? Mine is sitting unused at the moment
    Perseas mentioned that they were going to try and start shipping them thus past Friday. Not sure if that happened though. If not, it should be any day now.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    VapinBill likes this.
    Done going back and forth to Analogs...


  3. #503
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    chadsmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    5,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikeIII View Post
    Perseas mentioned that they were going to try and start shipping them thus past Friday. Not sure if that happened though. If not, it should be any day now.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    They did indeed start shipping them on Friday and will resume doing so on Monday (aka in a few hours their time).
    VapinBill and StrikeIII like this.
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

  4. #504
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    millertime660's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Central Mass
    Posts
    3,003
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    great thanks guys.... ordered mine from domo so ill just assume ill get it on a week or two.
    Zen~ "And if I still have a beer six hours after I have purchased it, then I wasn't all that committed to drinking it!"

  5. #505
    A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Idaholandho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading Naked
    Posts
    7,379
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The new bell is perfect. Not a hint of gurgle. Just a beautiful vape.

    MILLER!
    pt91, Hrathor, chadsmo and 1 others like this.

    WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

  6. #506
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    mattrhdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
    The new bell is perfect. Not a hint of gurgle. Just a beautiful vape.

    MILLER!
    This is great news... Gurgling is my only problem right now besides the odd dry hit which i find really strange, cuz the hit right after will be normal. Maybe its just not an atomizer you can chain vape with and the cotton takes time to soak in some more juice to the coil
    cliffy15 and StrikeIII like this.

  7. #507
    Super Member Verified Member rodsky77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrhdr View Post
    This is great news... Gurgling is my only problem right now besides the odd dry hit which i find really strange, cuz the hit right after will be normal. Maybe its just not an atomizer you can chain vape with and the cotton takes time to soak in some more juice to the coil
    If you are using the cotton topper, try it without.
    pt91 and Vapourz_411 like this.
    Mods: GP Paps X, Paps v3 SS|Atmizoo Roller|MicroStick|SvoeMesto Semovar|ProVari Mini
    Attys: GP Heron, Spheroid|Origen v2|SvoeMesto KFL+

  8. #508
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    StrikeIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrhdr View Post
    This is great news... Gurgling is my only problem right now besides the odd dry hit which i find really strange, cuz the hit right after will be normal. Maybe its just not an atomizer you can chain vape with and the cotton takes time to soak in some more juice to the coil
    I can definitely chain vape on mine. I use the cotton/micro coil with the topper on. You need to make sure your cotton wick is not completely restricting the hole of the cotton topper.
    Done going back and forth to Analogs...


  9. #509
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    mattrhdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikeIII View Post
    I can definitely chain vape on mine. I use the cotton/micro coil with the topper on. You need to make sure your cotton wick is not completely restricting the hole of the cotton topper.
    I use the same setup.. 1.07ohms with cotton just coming through the topper, and its not too restricted

  10. #510
    Super Member Verified Member rodsky77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrhdr View Post
    I use the same setup.. 1.07ohms with cotton just coming through the topper, and its not too restricted
    Try it without the topper, was having the same issue until I took it off. Nit a single dry hit since then - same setup as the Spheroid - works great
    pt91 likes this.
    Mods: GP Paps X, Paps v3 SS|Atmizoo Roller|MicroStick|SvoeMesto Semovar|ProVari Mini
    Attys: GP Heron, Spheroid|Origen v2|SvoeMesto KFL+

Bookmarks