GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2 - Page 11
Page 11 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree70017Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wildvet View Post
    No worries, I've been called far worse I can assure you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol. I as well...difference is I seem to have an allergic reaction to handcuffs
    wildvet and INFRNL like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
    Thanks Bro and
    Appreciate that but, I am loyal to what has never failed me. I have read many battery comparisons and can not argue that they are a great choice. I have been with AW from the start and as many set ups as I have had and GP I have, I can't.
    My cycles of batteries have been nothing short of amazing and the consistency....Just loyal - one thing I can thank the Marine Corps for.
    I getcha, there is some stuff that I'm loyal with to a fault sometimes. Or things like when I smoked I would carry nothing but a standard red bic to light my smokes. The first lighter I bought was a red bic and every one after it for 20 years. If they only had a red one in a 2 or 3 pack with other colours I'd buy that and then pack the others around and if someone asked me for a light I'd just give them one.

So I totally get where you're coming from. Great batteries though.
    qorax, 76bridget and rodsky77 like this.
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran perseas's Avatar

It seems my problem is square nut piece is stuck. I will try and gently pry it out w/ a screwdriver and see what happens.

Thanks again guys!
    The square nut can be screwed easily from one side only. If you forced in from the other, it got stack. When you take it out, check from which side you assemble it again. Inform me of the results. We shall fix it definitely.

Thank you Idaho and the rest guys here for being so helpful!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran perseas's Avatar

I just did a little gentle prying and it popped out. Even though I RECLEANED it this morning after cleaning it yesterday because I noticed there was still a little goop in some of the threads, when I got the square piece off it was STILL gunky. I usually just clean w/ hot distilled water but this puppy is gonna get a Dawn bath right now.

Thanks again for all the help, you guys are the best!

And BTW, Idaho I know you would have no idea - why would you - but I'm a girlie girl
    I came late to the discussion. Watch out from what side you put the square nut, it must turn easily, otherwise flip it from the other side.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ok. Hi all. Did I miss anything?
    fordski, digitals and INFRNL like this.
    GP Paps X (Titanium, Lux, SS), Paps Lux/SS, Piccolo, bOd Mecha, Caravela, Provari
    Heron, Spheroid, SnP/Cage-Sophia, Origen, Dripper PRO

"Objects In The Rearview Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear"

Quote Originally Posted by perseas View Post
    The square nut can be screwed easily from one side only. If you forced in from the other, it got stack. When you take it out, check from which side you assemble it again. Inform me of the results. We shall fix it definitely.

Thank you Idaho and the rest guys here for being so helpful!
    My square nut piece actually screws quite easily from either side, but I did find that it will only sit on the switch button itself one way. It's still giving me fits, seems to get stuck when I try and put it together. Maybe this is why I was having switch issues to begin with?

When I put it back together, even without the final holding screw in place if I push on the switch it seems to stick. I pushed it down completely, so i could start the final screw, then let up halfway to finish tightening the screw. The button works great. Then, when I lock and unlock, the switch gets stuck. I suspect the square nut piece is unscrewing itself from the piece it connects to (the piece w/ the insulator on it).

What do you think Perseas, any suggestions?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well, hello there Part 2
    the ob, chadsmo and qorax like this.

So I know a couple folks have requested no o ring talk here, but I'm now vaping leak free on the the SnP/Sophia combo thanks to Idaho hooking me up with some o rings. Those tiny ones on the top of the SnP are really a tough size to find. I looked at several sites including theoringstore and Macmaster Carr without any luck. Thanks Idaho! I need to order a couple of replacement sets when Domo gets them back in stock.
    I must admit it was my own fault tearing up the old ones though; I hadn't lubed them for quite some time.
    the ob and chadsmo like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Uhh. The oring ban is partly my fault. Long story but GP orings are clear to discuss.
    GP Paps X (Titanium, Lux, SS), Paps Lux/SS, Piccolo, bOd Mecha, Caravela, Provari
    Heron, Spheroid, SnP/Cage-Sophia, Origen, Dripper PRO

"Objects In The Rearview Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear"

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

soooo. I guess this is the main one now? by main I mean where we just babble about nonsense and once in a while something important?

Just want to know where to look first in this joint.

Wow, this place is growing like weeds. Or Like they say in France, sprouting like mushrooms. At least that is what they told me there.

Off to dinner. A tiny bit of relaxation. Ill check in with your troublemakers later.
    the domo made me do it.