GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 1501 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree70017Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
    Familiar with slipstreams in a literary sense, I love the fact that we can cross boundaries of fictional and literal themes to bring us to a future point.
    Many don't get that it is a science.
    Thoughts imo are what brings and moves us to the future. They are the cornerstone of life. So, that brings me back to your excellent post on thoughts and slipstreams.
    I think my grandparents had a slipstream. It was the large model and silver in color with full bathroom and kitchen. OHHHH wait that was an AIRSTREAM

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woody7781 View Post
    Basically what I meant was the old thread had so much knowledge, giving, advice, respect, love, adoration, admiration. To see it close ends that chapter. It's history. Now with chapter 2, I expect all that to continue. So it's more of a premonition into the future based on that history.
    "Ground control to Idaho.......take your protein pills and put your helmet on"

Edit: Perseas summed it up very nicely.
    Twas a joke just messing around
    perseas, GB023 and Woody7781 like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Full Member Verified Member lorderer1973's Avatar

I only can say YES YES YES YES YES YES.
    V3 it's comingggggg!!!!
    GB023 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landman2k1 View Post
    As far as the X SN list, do we care about provenance, or simply change the name and location upon conveyance?
    You said provenance, and conveyance in the same sentence...that's way to many fancy words for this bunch!

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Provenance never changes. Always Greece/Bulgaria
    perseas, GB023 and landman2k1 like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning all
    Welcome and congrats on the move
    Now to start the Heron watch.
    Nib.
    tyleris12, perseas, GB023 and 1 others like this.
    Provari Mini | Nemesis | Paps Lux | Foggy Hybrid | Billet BoX
    Spheroid | Kayfun Mini, 3.1 and Lite | Diver | Rocket
    Bully Family Album

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Picc...

Rebuilt the Origen so I could try a wick method. One piece of SnC that starts in both wells and goes around the post so in theory when I drip straight down the top it gets evenly distributed. Been vaping it for 20 minutes and it's great so far. Nothing crazy just a .8 dual coil.

I was doing a couple of tests and thought I'd record one in slowmo, 120 fps. I love the baby vapour rings as the end lol.

http://youtu.be/mji9VnX-QSM
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

ECF Veteran

I had my first taste of GVC tonight. Sadly, I can't use it in my SnP (because it must be returned - I was so excited) and it's okay... I tried it out of the bottle just to see what it was like before additional steeping. We'll see what it tasted like in a couple of weeks.

To be honest, I'm not a dessert vape fanatic. I bought a bottle of Yaeliq's yellow custard just to have something to compare to the GVC. They're both good and they are excellent with coffee (which normally counteracts my adv fruit flavors). A bit more eggy than the Yaeliqs version and a little less spicy until the coil settles ... which is odd because normally the Sophia brings out the sweet, light flavors more than the dark rich ones.

I'm glad I tried it. It's definitely good but may be enough outside my taste preferences for me to consider it amazing ...

Morning coffee and GVC will be excellent I bet...

Edit: The Yaeliq version gunks up the wicks in both my Sophia and my Spheroid very quickly. We'll see how the GVC over the next couple of days ...
    Last edited by cliffy15; 01-31-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    GB023, qorax and Woody7781 like this.
    I promise to be nicer if you promise to be smarter.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran perseas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cliffy15 View Post
    I had my first taste of GVC tonight. Sadly, I can't use it in my SnP (because it must be returned - I was so excited) and it's okay... I tried it out of the bottle just to see what it was like before additional steeping. We'll see what it tasted like in a couple of weeks.

To be honest, I'm not a dessert vape fanatic. I bought a bottle of Yaeliq's yellow custard just to have something to compare to the GVC. They're both good and they are excellent with coffee (which normally counteracts my adv fruit flavors). A bit more eggy than the Yaeliqs version and a little less spicy until the coil settles ... which is odd because normally the Sophia brings out the sweet, light flavors more than the dark rich ones.

I'm glad I tried it. It's definitely good but may be enough outside my taste preferences for me to consider it amazing ...

Morning coffee and GVC will be excellent I bet...

Edit: The Yaeliq version gunks up the wicks in both my Sophia and my Spheroid very quickly. We'll see how the GVC over the next couple of days ...
    Let me tell the whole story, because people may think that there is a problem with the GP SnP here.

Extra 22 mm covers have been ordered after the initial purchase of the GP SnP 23 mm and we forgot to put them inside the parcel.
    We sent already a new SnP 23 mm with matched 22 covers.
    Last edited by perseas; 01-31-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    Loop, GB023, chadsmo and 4 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Sorry, Perseas, I should have explained that a bit more to make sure I didn't give the wrong impression.

there's nothing wrong with the tank itself, I just have to send it back to ensure that the extra covers I ordered (and that Perseas was gracious enough to accommodate) were matched so that both sets match the threading, and fill ports, on the tank caps.

I have never been more impressed with the customer service and responsiveness I have received with any other retailer in any other industry!
    Last edited by cliffy15; 01-31-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    perseas, GB023, yankeebobo and 5 others like this.
    I promise to be nicer if you promise to be smarter.