GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2 - Page 501
Page 501 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 4014514914974984995005015025035045055115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 15001
Like Tree70017Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

On the Snap... Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    "...luck plays a part in nine ball...But for some, luck itself is an art."

And once again Blake surprises me by going out of his way to make sure my order gets shipped today. I don't know why I am surprised, but I sure am happy!

Paps V3 will be in hand on Monday!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dzdncfsd View Post
    My preorder tracking info was just received by domo. Damn going to be a long weekend waiting for it to arrive on Monday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully that means I get my tracking info soon too!!!!!!! F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    Cucco and StrikeIII like this.

ECF Veteran

My Paps X converter ring for the Heron shipped from Domo today, but I am not so sure my V3 and Heron made it out. I had made a mistake of forgetting to add the adapter to my order so I had to make 2 separate orders. I hope he remembered that I asked that they ship together. I hope I don't have a sad Monday lol.
    Idaholandho, Cucco and StrikeIII like this.

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    My Paps X converter ring for the Heron shipped from Domo today, but I am not so sure my V3 and Heron made it out. I had made a mistake of forgetting to add the adapter to my order so I had to make 2 separate orders. I hope he remembered that I asked that they ship together. I hope I don't have a sad Monday lol.
    Oh Brother, First World problems . Have faith in Mr Robato......Domo........Domo
    Loop, tyleris12, Tinben and 4 others like this.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
    Oh Brother, First World problems . Have faith in Mr Robato......Domo........Domo

I know it's actually great to only have first world problems.

I shot Blake an e-mail asking if there was any possibility that they shipped together.

Well I think my Gpin is trashed. I finally got it threaded onto the insulator. But there's no spring in the pin & I can't get it apart. I think I'd have to trash the pin's threads by holding on to it w/ vise grips to get it apart.

I will order another when they are available again. Oh well, live & learn.

Thank you for your help Perseas!

A Friend Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wildvet View Post
    Well I think my Gpin is trashed. I finally got it threaded onto the insulator. But there's no spring in the pin & I can't get it apart. I think I'd have to trash the pin's threads by holding on to it w/ vise grips to get it apart.

I will order another when they are available again. Oh well, live & learn.

Thank you for your help Perseas!

Oh . Sorry WV. Is there any way you can post a picture of your challenge? It may help P find a temp solution.

WARNING: Vaping Reduces Your Risk of Smoking and Increases Your Chance of Living

ECF Veteran

I think pictures will help us all try to help you WV. I am a little confused on what is going on with it, but the Gpin is really simple to work with.

I think the overheating episode I had earlier melted the threads on the insulator. I managed to get the fully assembled pin into the insulator now, but can't disassemble the pin.

Not sure a pic will help?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Softly reminding again, that our dearest Perseas, with all his busy schedule/s, do not overlook that sometime, as he finds time, he should also address our longstanding request for:

Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T