GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3 - Page 108
Page 108 of 596 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 5960
Like Tree36314Likes

Thread: GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's funny, the recent talk about pg/vg ratios as I been thinking about going away from vaping 70/30 more towards 50/50 or higher vg. No specific complaints, but curious how less pg may change how I feel. I've never subscribed to the theory of "proprietary blends" being a good reason for not disclosing ratios.
    VapinBill, Slots, mssam and 3 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good Morning

I started out vaping 100% VG, but after about 1 year I started having breathing issues & my lungs always felt so heavy. Found out I have COPD.....switched to a 50/50 mix since then. It's funny....too much VG & I can't breath well and too much PG & I get horrible muscle cramps. Luckily the 50/50 blend seems to be okay with me.
    VapinBill, dmska, perseas and 9 others like this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
    Hey! I think the world of Heather and the line of juice they provide for the masses. I have vaped many HHV flavors heading to the NET side. I just can't vape a lot of it as the bases are too sweet for me.
    It's odd as I can mainline GVC in my big toe while drinking it over ice and vaping it.
    But, the sweetness of HHV is almost candylike if I vape too much. In fact, I gave about 14 bottles away.
    I want to love HHV knowing their processes. I have tons of respect as well.
    But, that meaningless half baked thought into text, I will give it a go based on your props girl.
    D wrote down your last Ahlusion recommendation and loves it. Was it the mango?
    Anyway, I'll do it. Thanks
    Mmmm. Mango Lassi, yes.. I gotta order soon, I've been out of that for a while now.

I don't vape as much HHV since I found Ahlusion. Still keep Dragon's Fire on hand tho.

Everyone is different. I still have my original GVC bottle. I like it, but it's not like the love you have for it.

ETA: I get more sweetness from A+ than HHV.
    Last edited by 76bridget; 07-09-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Supporting Member

Good Morning guys!!

All this talk about Ahlusion makes me want to try their liquid (never have)! What are some good flavors that you guys have tried from them just outta curiosity?
    -JP-
    "Vaping will save me money........Right?"

ECF Veteran

JP, smooth criminal, lemon cream, lime cream, mango lassi. A lot depends on your likes. A+ does have a lot to choose from. Just look them over and see what appeals to you.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I bought a GP Paps LUX v3 18350 tube supposedly in excellent condition in the Marketplace on another forum last night. it's my favorite tube and although I don't really need another one, at $36 including shipping it was hard to pass up the deal. I typically keep my prized mods at home, but I think that I'll be more likely to take it out for the day given that I will soon have two (my original is going to work with me today).

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 76bridget View Post
    JP, smooth criminal, lemon cream, lime cream, mango lassi. A lot depends on your likes. A+ does have a lot to choose from. Just look them over and see what appeals to you.
    Cool, thanks!! The Mango Lassi sounds good....I think I will order some up today! Thanks for the tip!
    -JP-

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good Morning, everyone. On the subject of juices, HHV's Crackberry, Caramel Cappuccino, and Heavenly Army are among my favorites.
    “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have.” Eckhart Tolle

Supporting Member

Just made my first order of Ahlusion...very excited!! I got Mango Lassi, Smooth Criminal, Strawberry vanilla Cake and Raspberry Cream (all 12mg)......I will let you guys know how I like them when I receive them!!
    -JP-

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

JP, I'll just drive to your mailbox and secure the package for you. I'll make sure nobody walks away with it.
    GP Paps X (Titanium, Lux, SS), Paps Lux/SS, Piccolo, bOd Mecha, Caravela, Provari
    Heron, Spheroid, SnP/Cage-Sophia, Origen, Dripper PRO

"Objects In The Rearview Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear"