provari and... which tank mod shoudl i use?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: provari and... which tank mod shoudl i use?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default provari and... which tank mod shoudl i use?

liquinator, dct map, map, torpedo tank.... which one should i use? regular map and torpedo look like they have a completly cut carto in them, i personally would think this would be better than a punched or cut one, but im not sure, im planning on ordering a provari in a couple week, so i will be using that too. still reading up on provari stuff, but also what resistence should i go with? im thinking the higher the better with the provari cuz i can always just ramp up the voltage, but i dont know if thats the right way to think about it. if anyone has used more than one of these tanks, could you compare them for me or even if you have used one let me know what you think.
    thanks!

Vaping Bliss Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Since no one else has chimed in yet I will mention something. Granted I do not have a Provari but I do have a VV mod. With the DCT map I use around 4.3v and that seems to be a sweet spot for me. 3.7 doesnt give enough vapor. 6v can be done but it is a bit too warm for me. Normally my sweet spot is around 9.88 watts but with dual carts, it is hard to tell since it can pretty much be vaped at any voltage.

ECF Veteran

skyway, which vv mod do you use?im open to a different ones, i was also looking at the darwin, when you say watts it makes me think of that mod, if that is it or a different one let me know, im open to any and all suggestions. actually after i posted this i looked a lot more into the darwin and was thinking of getting the darwin with a goose neck, my only concern with the darwin is more for dripping i hear you can screw up the device if you drip to much and it leaks through, but i guess i could get a drip shield to solve that problem. lol im so confused, but ive looked and for price and availability and quality provari and darwin looked the best to me

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Some tanks use the ce2 carto's with the tube cut off,some use the regular filler type carto with slots cut in it or holes punched in it.
    Which carto do you prefer?I have tried the map tank on my provari and sabertouch vv with a 2.8 ohm ce2 @4.5-5v,not for me.A liquinator tank with a 2.0ohm boge carto or the 1.7ohm ressurrector from ccv @ 4-4.5v works better for me when i use a carto.I was not a big
    carto fan (still not a huge fan),but the convenience of 3-5mls of liquid,no bottles to squeeze,consistant taste(muted a bit vs dripping or bottom feeding)is about to make me convert to carto's and only use atomisers to drip samples on.

I haz ur joose

ECF Veteran

i use to use the ego t now i have just been dripping on the ego mega atty. so i want the best thing compared to that, i thought the map or torpedo would be better because doesnt have to wick up into the carto, you think the cart tanks liek the liquinator are betteR?

ECF Veteran

ce2's don't wick fast enough to keep from the dreaded dry atty hit,1 hit,wait 5 minutes for the coil to get wet again,hit again,wait again.
    When the coil is wet,the flavor of the ce2 is better,but fiddlin with the wicks to get them to work is a PITA.The boges and dual coil carto's all dim the taste a bit,but they require no fiddlin or mods to make 'em work right.That is my opinion,you may have a different one.
    Whichever works for you is what's best.

I haz ur joose

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ProVari w/SS Torpedo Tank w/Pyrex Tube, top it all off w/Clear Shorty DT. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

ECF Veteran

thats interesting, ive never used the ce2s just from lookign at them that would be my thought, id rather have a dim taste then have to wait 5 mins between its, when i vape its pretty heavy chain. ive used a clear dual coil on an ego battery and its decent, but i never get the chance to finish them because the tube is so fragile and cracks on me. the boges 2.0 and ressurecters sound like something to try, reccomendation on where to get them?

what would be your thoughts on provari vs darwin if you own either of those?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by otrpu View Post

Cheers,
    otrpu

otrpu, lol im sorry but could you elaborate a little bit? still a noob learning the lingo and abbreviations!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by otrpu View Post

Cheers,
    otrpu
    Provari with a stainless steel Torpedo Tank, with a pyrex tube, and topped off with a clear shorty drip tip. Just my honest opinion.
    DJAndrada likes this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast