Power VV Mod
Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Power VV Mod

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Power VV Mod

Anybody heard about the lavatube VV mod, based on a 18650 bat, regulated from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1
    Volts steps at 2.5 amp max. and with a volt indicator.
    Last edited by Misty; 09-24-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: title change as per OP request 2011-09-24

PV GOD ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Never heard of it. You have a link?
    bossplaya29 likes this.

ECF Veteran

I am not sure if I am allowed to link with another forum here. If not so, the moderater should delate the link, and I apologise.

The Official Volcano E-Cigs Forum • Coming Soon, The Lavatube : New and Upcoming Products

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Saw the CAD designs of it the other day. If it comes to life and does all that is offered at under the $100 price they are talking about, it'll be some big competion for the higher VV mods on the market already

ECF Veteran

I bought one last night for 35€, should be around 50$ from a trustable spanish suplier. delivery for around 20 september. They still dont know the design (looking) of it, but the technical stuff is quite defined.
    At this price I couldn,t resist, If not that it is the company I almost get all my stuff from, and who is very reliable, I wouldn´t believe it.
    Then I always thought that one day the chinese will start seriously producing VV units, as the first of them is doing now, and that will change the market.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looks pretty much like a buzz with a digital pot and a booster circuit. If they go with a nice aluminum tube, allow you to buy different tops for different atomizer threadings and price it in the vicinity of $100, I'd say it should be a winner.

I haven't done a lot of business with Volano but, I always thought of them as a vendor that sold other companies products with their name and cosmetic changes on them. Is this movement into product development something new?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!

Looks interesting Would like to see final version and how much under $100 they get this to

ECF Veteran

If they can put this out for for under $100, in a kit including batteries and a charger, it will sell like crazy. VV with a digital readout? Complete kit? I'd hop on it for sure.

I don't know if I'd want to be the first in line though lol I'm not a "work out the bugs" kind of guy... I'd want it to work the way it should!
    uAdC and RIMP like this.

ECF Veteran

Well, as for prices, The body only version, withouth batteries and charger, is sold by the reseller I bought it from for just 50$.
    I took the body only, because have lots of 18650 bats and chargers.

ECF Veteran

You've purchased one? From the info in that thread, it looks like they are taking emails to get an idea of interest, but that's it. I'm quite surprised they are taking money for these units when they don't even have the design set yet, let alone prototypes given out to testers to work out bugs.

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast