Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By skelley
  • 1 Post By godzilla93
  • 1 Post By Ictinike
  • 1 Post By thatron

Thread: Safe Vaping Power Chart?

Full Member Verified Member godzilla93's Avatar

Default Safe Vaping Power Chart?

I just got myself a variable voltage PV (Ego Twist). I saw a chart once on ECF (Safe Vaping Power Chart), and I would like to get it now, but, for the life of me, I can't find it now (or only unreadable thumbnail size). Anyone knows where it is? Please help

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Wild & Wonderful .................... West Virginia

Link....click image to enlarge. You can even right click the pic and save to your computer for quick reference.
    Ictinike and ironlung408 like this.

Full Member Verified Member godzilla93's Avatar

Thanks!
    skelley likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

NP, happy safe vaping

A Minion of Cthulhu Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you for re-posting and now properly saved this time

Cheers,
    ~Ictinike
    skelley likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran thatron's Avatar

I'm waiting on my first VV, so this should come in handy, thanks.
    skelley likes this.

Vaping Bliss Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Who made that chart? Was it for new users? The reason I ask is because the Red area is too early. I do not really vape anything unless it is around 10watts. My sweet spot is around 10.85 watts.
    I guess it is mostly subject to opinion but I guess I will make a new excel sheet with levels closer to my opinion. I have been vaping an HH357 for a year at 10.85 watts and never ran into any problems. Granted, an HH isn't a new user atty but I have vaped plently of Joye atty's around this range with no problems. Plus, you get batter vapor/flavor around 10watt range.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm not sure who made the chart, maybe someone can chime in later.
    I adjust my voltage to taste and whatever the volts; watts or ohms are doesn't matter to me.
    Wattage is a measure of power and in our case, the heat generated from the coil.
    I don't believe that there is a perfect wattage number as there are many variables.
    Some devices can not wick juice fast enough. Some ppl like a hot vape while others like a cooler vape.

90% of my vaping is done by taste, the other 10% of the time is extreme vaping with unflavored nic.
    Extreme vaping is all about heat & vapor then.

The sweet spot for me is determined by the flavor of the juice and not a number really.
    Some juices loose certain notes at high watts, while other juices come alive.
    That's the good thing about VV vaping.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyway View Post
    Who made that chart? Was it for new users? The reason I ask is because the Red area is too early. I do not really vape anything unless it is around 10watts. My sweet spot is around 10.85 watts.
    I guess it is mostly subject to opinion but I guess I will make a new excel sheet with levels closer to my opinion. I have been vaping an HH357 for a year at 10.85 watts and never ran into any problems. Granted, an HH isn't a new user atty but I have vaped plently of Joye atty's around this range with no problems. Plus, you get batter vapor/flavor around 10watt range.