Vision Spinner 1300mAh Charging Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Vision Spinner 1300mAh Charging Question

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Question Vision Spinner 1300mAh Charging Question

I just got my Vision Spinner in the mail and I immediately put it on the charger. Now this is the exact same charger I use to charge my eGo-T 650mAh with no issues. I put the spinner on it and the button flashes like 10 times then goes out and the red light on the usb part of the charger blinks red. What do I do? The battery has a charge on it because it is working. Do I need a different charger for this battery? I can't find a user manual anywhere for it. It sure is beefy though next to my 650.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i read on a website once it is recommended to set the spinner to 4.2 volts when charging , try that and see if that helps
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

ECF Veteran

It did the same thing... I tried to count all the flashes... 18-20 on the battery button. Man this sucks, I will need to be able to charge it. I have it at about 4.0-4.1v and the mini nova is perfect now

ECF Veteran

I went ahead and ordered this... might as well right?

Charger
    Stephuhnator likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thxone View Post
    I tried to count all the flashes... 18-20 on the battery button.

that is normal when you screw it in to charge.

if the red light on the charger flashes ?? there is a problem with the battery itself
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

ECF Veteran

The battery seems to be working perfectly... I spoke with Joe at his store front and he was a big help.

ECF Veteran

Default Charging the Vision Spinner 1300mAh battery... what to expect

I did order a legit charger for it but Joe at Ecig Charleston informed me to yes,..

Set the battery to 4.2v when charging
    The light on the battery should stay on during charging
    The light on the charger will flash from green to red, green to red, green to red... while charging
    The light on the battery will go out a little while before charging is complete
    The light on the charger will turn green when charging is complete.

He also said that a lot of the Vision Spinners have been coming fully or mostly charged. Also that he contacted Visions Corporate office and explained the button issue (button comes loose when battery is dropped) and I believe they have fixed it or will fix it on specific versions or on newer models.
    Stephuhnator and bogmonster like this.

ECF Veteran

Default Charger Update!!

Ok, I got the charger in the mail today. I put the battery on the charger and as Joe explained to me what the lights should do is spot on. The light on the wall charger is on and is lit red. The USB portion of the charger is plugged in to the wall charger as it should be and the battery is attached... the light on the USB charger lights up red and every three seconds flashy green quickly one time then back to red for 3 more seconds. This repeats as it is charging the battery. The light on the battery stays lit as stated it should while being charged. Also, the battery is set to approx. 4.2v.

I wanted to write this in case anyone needed info on charging the Vision Spinner 1300mAh battery or what charger to use. This specific charger, which is linked in this post, is said to charge the 1300mAh spinner in about an hour.

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephuhnator's Avatar

Ok, I got the charger in the mail today. I put the battery on the charger and as Joe explained to me what the lights should do is spot on. The light on the wall charger is on and is lit red. The USB portion of the charger is plugged in to the wall charger as it should be and the battery is attached... the light on the USB charger lights up red and every three seconds flashy green quickly one time then back to red for 3 more seconds. This repeats as it is charging the battery. The light on the battery stays lit as stated it should while being charged. Also, the battery is set to approx. 4.2v.

I wanted to write this in case anyone needed info on charging the Vision Spinner 1300mAh battery or what charger to use. This specific charger, which is linked in this post, is said to charge the 1300mAh spinner in about an hour.
    Thank you thxone! I was wondering about this issue just now and found this thread after googling, solved that real quick, appreciate cha!

p.s. I recommend you try the Vision Vivi mini nova with your spinner. You won't believe the difference, I'm enjoying it, nice TH, more flavor, more vapor and it's smooooth
    Last edited by Stephuhnator; 03-28-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: to add a p.s.
    Vapoor eyes er and Wallelf like this.
    Lady Provarinati Pancake of Vamora ~Countess of Sigeleiland

~Thanks to The Ocelot for the signature~

Can you confirm this through your experience with it now? I have the Vision Spinner and I love it for the fact that it lasts practically all day for me.
    I use my Joytech charger that I charge my 1000mah twists on. And it seems to take 4 hours or so for it to charge the spinner. If the charger you mentioned really charges the spinner in an hour I would be on that like white on rice in a heart beat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast