Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Sigelei VV/VW Tmax Box Mod-

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Sigelei VV/VW Tmax Box Mod-

So Sigelei has come out with a VV/VW box mod with CHANGEABLE batteries (16350 according to the vendor website). ........'s said something a bit different, but I wonder if it really matters that much? http://.........blogspot.com/2013/02...x-box-mod.html

Personally, I'm attracted. The metal body appeals a lot. And while there is a question about the battery type...I don't think it's a deal breaker for the average vaper who doesn't require super low resistance. Supposed to have the Zmax chip in it.

Thoughts?

Blog Entries

Looks like it could fill a niche. I'm not impressed with the other box mods offering vv or vv/vw except for the Ovale V8. Since the Ovale I have is Segelei made, I'll be following this one closely as they seem to get more things right than wrong when it comes to manufacturing APV's.

If given the option, I'd prefer using a 18650 imr battery. I already have 3 other mods that use that battery. I'm looking forward to seeing a PBusardo review on this and seeing what the price point will be.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by fourthrok View Post
    So Sigelei has come out with a VV/VW box mod with CHANGEABLE batteries (16350 according to the vendor website). ........'s said something a bit different, but I wonder if it really matters that much? http://.........blogspot.com/2013/02...x-box-mod.html

Personally, I'm attracted. The metal body appeals a lot. And while there is a question about the battery type...I don't think it's a deal breaker for the average vaper who doesn't require super low resistance. Supposed to have the Zmax chip in it.

Thoughts?
    Look, like the look of this. I'm also looking forward to a video review or two.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I ordered one, the battery configuration seems to be in dispute. The vendor said they spoke with the MFG, but all the info I can find on the web is different. When its in my hands I will try to review it.
    fourthrok likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I noticed that too...EVERYwhere seems to say the batteries can be 18650 or 2x18350s. So it is confusing. But I pulled the trigger too and preordered one. Often things can get lost in translation...even talking with a mfr. on the phone...in China, especially. We shall see! Even if it turns out that it really does take only 16340s...oh well! Still a cool looking mod with cool features! At least I hope so!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That thing looks great.... Where did you preorder?
    Oh... found it. Looking forward to further info. I like box style mods!
    Last edited by jakerock; 03-07-2013 at 07:23 AM.

ECF Veteran

Says it takes a 16340 Sigelei T-max (Red or Black)

Also looks like you cant stand it up.
    Last edited by lynch; 03-07-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Pastafarian Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Looks like they're making some design changes. At the time of the pre-order it was only designed to take an 18350, and their marketing materials were just wrong, as confirmed with Sigelei reps.

Due to a major uproar over their mod being crap, it looks like they've gone back to the drawing board with it.
    Fullknight and Baditude like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trick View Post
    Looks like they're making some design changes. At the time of the pre-order it was only designed to take an 18350, and their marketing materials were just wrong, as confirmed with Sigelei reps.

Due to a major uproar over their mod being crap, it looks like they've gone back to the drawing board with it.
    This is good news. Source of your information?

ECF Veteran

Any updates as to when this will be available with vendors?
    Zurd likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast