Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The new X6 Variable Voltage 1300mah ego battery!!

I have three of them, and I have Kanger ProTanks on all three of them!
    Last edited by Barbaroo; 12-23-2013 at 04:56 AM.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Hispida View Post
    Hey, anyone tried a kanger protank with one of these? Theres a note on MFS that the protank 'MAY' not work.
    I have three of them, and I have a Kanger ProTank on all three!
    I got them at MFS, but they don't sell them anymore!
    (*^*)
    Last edited by Barbaroo; 12-23-2013 at 04:58 AM.

Super Member* Verified Member Don Robertson's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ya might take a gander here. Seller is 100% legit and outstanding service, shipping etc etc. I have other items from him and am completely happy.

Variable Voltage 1300 mAh Ego x6 Replacement Vaporizer Vapor Vaping Battery | eBay

NOTE: ALL 510 Threaded Atomizers Will Fit This Battery (ProTank, UDCT, DCT, Vivi-Nova, etc.) ----- Some eGo Threaded Atomizers Will Fit (H2, CE4, CE5) ----- **Kanger T3s & MT3s-2 Will Not Fit**

Senile Old Man Don ...... WIth too much time on his hands!
    STOP FDA CONTROL! Join CASAA today! http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

The X6 was my first step up from cigalikes. Was setup with Aspire BDCs and worked great. Really like it a lot.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Rimau's Avatar

I picked up one of these awhile ago and it is just slightly taller than an ego 1100mah and fatter, but very portable and feels nice in the hand. At 1300mah, it last a long time, which is what I want since my smaller vv is a twist (900mah). My other vv batts (like the vamo and provari) are just too big for me to lug around on a daily basis, and since I vape around the voltage points it offers, I am really happy with it. The only problem is charging. At first I almost couldn't get it to fit on the charger, then I shaved off some with a dremmel tool (both sleeve and base) and now it works good. I said good not great because sometimes it goes green too quickly and I have to remove/reattach it, and then it goes back to charging. I always turn it completely off before charging, and that seems to help.

Any ideas on charging that anyone has found that works best?

Color for voltage makes perfect sense: think kelvin scale, higher number bluer (i.e. 9000k), lower number red (1000k).

Saludos

Demon Hunter Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Personally, I prefer these. NEW SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 1300mah eGo Pass Through. I got my first one about 6 weeks ago and I love them. All the features of an iTaste VV V3.0, but at 1300 mah.
    I Support the Innovators

Quote Originally Posted by Rimau View Post
    I picked up one of these awhile ago and it is just slightly taller than an ego 1100mah and fatter, but very portable and feels nice in the hand. At 1300mah, it last a long time, which is what I want since my smaller vv is a twist (900mah). My other vv batts (like the vamo and provari) are just too big for me to lug around on a daily basis, and since I vape around the voltage points it offers, I am really happy with it. The only problem is charging. At first I almost couldn't get it to fit on the charger, then I shaved off some with a dremmel tool (both sleeve and base) and now it works good. I said good not great because sometimes it goes green too quickly and I have to remove/reattach it, and then it goes back to charging. I always turn it completely off before charging, and that seems to help.

Any ideas on charging that anyone has found that works best?

Color for voltage makes perfect sense: think kelvin scale, higher number bluer (i.e. 9000k), lower number red (1000k).

Saludos
    i got one of these recently and really like it, love the feel in my hand. However I'm having trouble finding another one and I'm looking for a kit with charger. Does anyone know of any vendors in Canada, or the USA? Thanks much!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345