Best VV Mod??
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Best VV Mod??

Default Best VV Mod??

hey everyone

looking to upgrade soon from just a couple of 650 mah ego batteries to a nice VV mod. price is an issue, but im not really sure what my range is... so dont take that into consideration while making recommendations. Just let me know what mod (or mods) work best for you and why!

as a side note, ive never used an atty, i only use tanks. let me know what you use on your mod and what you like about it. i use the mini vivi nova on the 650 mah egos, would probably use a regular vivi nova or a kanger pro on a VV mod.

thanks for all your help!

PS... pictures are encouraged
    tnt56 likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I use the Vision Spinner, though I recently purchased a Vamo 2 for something a little fancier. I am quite happy with the spinner. It has got a long battery life that carries me through the day, and the adjustable dial on the bottom makes it easy to set the voltage for your carto or tank. If you don't want to take the step up to something more elaborate, I would recommend it. It is also a nice size and easy to carry around. I intend to keep using mine when I go to work. The Vamo is considerably larger.
    laylajone likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just going off what I have read from others, the Vamo seems to be a very good vv/vw. A few people have even gone to them from using provaris.

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i have only ever had a vamo, but i endorse it 100%. i came to it from kgo VV w/ nova tanks.
    brass Lab with brass Tugboat.
    Tibs DNA30 box.
    vintage vapors/tasty troll/galactic misfitz/suicide bunny

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by metallicafan2633 View Post

PS... pictures are encouraged
    I mainly use a provari v2.5 and a pro v2 carto tank with boge LR standards w a double self punch this is literally the smoothest vape i've had and i love the tank because it has a flush skirt and is designed for the provari, fights tight so no worry of sliding off the carto either.
    if you go with this setup you WON'T be disappointed and you will save money in the end by not having to buy cheaper mods and having them break or something... my friend got a lava tube a week ago (not trying to disrespect the lava tube, just saying this experience) and today it broke... the wire connection to the 510 snapped off, needless to say he was pissed. I think they run about 80-90 bucks, for 159 he could've gotten a provari, now he must spend another 80-90 for another or even more for something else. here's a pic of my setup as requested photo(24).jpg
    tnt56 and ProngATO like this.

Blog Entries

Me I love my Vamo. Its a good device, it feels good in my hand like it's a solid build, best of all once you have the batts and charger it's cheap to replace if you do something stupid to it. Now this is my opinion and there might even be better out there, I am just one man, or slipper if you are more familiar with my previous avatar.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Actually all the device mentioned are good, Spinner is an ego style with a dial, Provari is VV, VAMO is VV/VW, and the Sig Zmax is also VV/VW. I have the Spinner, Sigelei Zmax, and VAMO, and they all work very well for me. Got the money set aside for a Provari, but just can't bring myself to spend it.

Just remember that whatever you buy, don't over tighten the juice delivery system, (tank, clearo,) and you shouldn't have a problem with wires snapping off.
    ProngATO likes this.

Sir Steve the Sage, Counselor to the Tribes of Sigeleiland, Provarinati Proficient.
    Avatar courtesy of The Ocelot, signature courtesy of The Ocelot and EddardinWinter, Thanks.

Vamo V2 all the way! I love the Variable Wattage feature and how quick and easy it is to use. It became my main APV since it performs better than many of my other mods like zmax, provare (very slow 1 button menu ).

There is always a new toy in the horizon that will make the current obsolete.
    Last edited by Julopy; 05-11-2013 at 06:00 AM.
    wv2win and evgeny131 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dherrington View Post
    I use the Vision Spinner, though I recently purchased a Vamo 2 for something a little fancier. I am quite happy with the spinner. It has got a long battery life that carries me through the day, and the adjustable dial on the bottom makes it easy to set the voltage for your carto or tank. If you don't want to take the step up to something more elaborate, I would recommend it. It is also a nice size and easy to carry around. I intend to keep using mine when I go to work. The Vamo is considerably larger.
    thanks for the suggestion, ive had a lot of people suggest the spinner. it seems like a really nice device, similar to the ego twist. the only thing is that i feel like ill want to upgrade further once i get used to the spinner, so im not sure if i want to spend the extra money and get something nicer from the start. thanks for the help!

I have an Evic at the moment and it works great with its VV/VW settings. Only complaint is I've gotten into rebuildables and the 2.5 amp limit hinders going with low ohm coils. Vamo is a great choice as everyone seems to love them as well. Provari is probably one of the best options for quality and durability plus it has a 3.5 amp limit. Been looking at upgrading to one in the future. In the end it comes to budget and personal preference as there are quite a few great mods out there.
    ProngATO likes this.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast