Innokin iTaste VV/VW V3.0 - Page 4
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Innokin iTaste VV/VW V3.0

Quote Originally Posted by peraspera View Post
    About 5 minutes into the Vapor Chase review posted upthread you can see comparisons between the previous iTaste and the new VW one. At about 6:15 Eric talks specifically about the differences in the charging port. The current version uses a standard micro USB port and both the kit and battery only versions of the new VW version include a charging cable.
    Be right back, gotta murder my wallet.
    Uma, kiwivap and peraspera like this.

Melvin Boba TK Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm wanting to upgrade, hoping the charging ports are the same with the v3 to the MPV in order to get the body only version MVP. I don't want the dual coils and would rather not spend the extra money.
    Last edited by smacuser; 06-18-2013 at 05:09 AM.
    peraspera and shannannagans like this.

Quote Originally Posted by smacuser View Post
    I'm wanting to upgrade, hoping the charging ports are the same with the v3 to the MPV in order to get the body only version MVP. I don't want the dual coils and would rather not spend the extra money.
    Yes, it's a standard micro usb port, like the MVP and many cell phones. The single kit only comes with the itaste itself and the retractable usb to micro usb cord.

All of the Youtube video reviews have all been awestruck and exceptional. The only bad thing anyone says is that it's only an 800 mAh battery, but then again, it's a passthru. Most of us are just excited because it means Version 3 of the MVP is just around the corner
    Uma, smacuser, peraspera and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by smacuser View Post
    The charging port is just a standard USB micro.

There are other vendors I don’t recognize that carry the new VW iTaste but these are the only two I know. They are both very reliable.
    Innokin itaste V3 Express Kit - Stormy’s Vapor Cellar (site is currently slow as molasses for me)
    Innokin iTaste VV Version 3 - nHaler (description uses Innokin’s VV only name but it’s the VW version)

If someone else has links for known reliable vendors with any better prices please share.
    dragonbone, Uma and smacuser like this.

People are a lot more than just a collection of nicotine receptors.
    Dr. Michael Siegel, Professor, Boston University School of Public Health

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Toddís review title also does not mention VW so I missed that one as well. I love his reviews, particularly when Todd gets so obviously tickled because he likes something. It's great fun watching him use a couple of his rebuildables with the iTaste.

So far, from the reviews, it looks like the new VW iTaste has a bright future.
    I LOVE this guy! I watched some of his videos ages ago, but forgot about him. Thanks for reminding me .
    Quote Originally Posted by skyztheLynnit View Post
    He is absolutely adorable.. it seems like he's so pleasantly surprised.. great vid.
    He reminds me of one of my all time favorite actors. Just a much younger and slimmer version lol. Scottish born Robbie Coltrane who is best know for his role as Dr Fitz in the TV series Cracker and of course Hagrid in Harry Potter.

Innokin has some awesome products! I have rhe original iTaste, the U-Can and rhe MVP and haven't been disappointed. I want it!!

I also want the new box mod that is coming soon!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    He reminds me of one of my all time favorite actors. Just a much younger and slimmer version lol. Scottish born Robbie Coltrane who is best know for his role as Dr Fitz in the TV series Cracker and of course Hagrid in Harry Potter.
    I used to love watching Cracker. Sorry... off topic.
    dragonbone likes this.
    About Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage

Gear: LP Reo Grand, Innokin SVD, Vamo, Zmax, VMod XL, CCST, Bolt

The charging port is just a standard USB micro.

There are other vendors I don’t recognize that carry the new VW iTaste but these are the only two I know. They are both very reliable.
    Innokin itaste V3 Express Kit - Stormy’s Vapor Cellar (site is currently slow as molasses for me)
    Innokin iTaste VV Version 3 - nHaler (description uses Innokin’s VV only name but it’s the VW version)

If someone else has links for known reliable vendors with any better prices please share.
    iTaste VV 3.0 - Variable Wattage Device - Black | iTaste MVP | Starter Kits | iVAPE

No scroll down menu, each color has it's own entry for ordering -- all the same amazing price! $34.99 currently.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiwivap View Post
    I used to love watching Cracker. Sorry... off topic.
    Lol! I LOVED Cracker. So dark....

By the way, what do you think of the BoxMod? It doesn't have a name yet. There is a competition on on their Facebook page looking for suggestions for a new name. https://www.facebook.com/Innokin.Technology.
    Last edited by dragonbone; 06-18-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    kiwivap and peraspera like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    Lol! I LOVED Cracker. So dark....

By the way, what do you think of the BoxMod?
    Looks good. I'm wondering what sort of attachments will look good/sit right on it. I use the 3.5 ml metal vivis a lot. I like the stealth factor of having the attachment sit down in a cavity - just wondering how other things will fit. Also - is it replaceable or built in battery?
    What I'd really like is a vw bottom feeding box mod.
    About Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage

Gear: LP Reo Grand, Innokin SVD, Vamo, Zmax, VMod XL, CCST, Bolt

It's a replaceable battery. Not certain as far as attachments with that framing -- it seems made for the iclear 30. Also, wondering about that knob on the top. It doesn't look like a firing button, but more like an adjustment switch...

But it's only the prototype. It might change.

the 134 "machine gun" barrel device looks interesting as well.

But I'd just be as happy as a pig in sh** if the new MVP was released first

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast