Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree766Likes

Thread: New iTaste VTR (not released)

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default New iTaste VTR (not released)

As of yesterday, Innokin announced the name their new MVP the "iTaste VTR" after a facebook poll they've been running over the past few weeks, here's the link.

I gotta say, I'm a little urked. People have been rumoring a new iTaste MVP for a while now, but then Innokin put out a statement saying this was all rumor and there was no new MVP being developed (and no plans to be developed) - admittedly, that was last year, but still ...so I went ahead and bought my MVP just the other day. Now I find out there is a new one developed? I get why they did that, they don't want people waiting for the new one and cutting into their MVP sales, but it urks me nonetheless.

My own fault, really. My research was faulty and based on outdated information.

Looks like a good pocket vape. Thanks for sharing.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran chellemmm's Avatar

Irked. Irked.
    "'The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good, in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it." ~ John Stuart Mill

Super Member Verified Member

I almost ordered a mvp but decided to wait and awhile and see if anything comes up on the new version. this one looks great. wonder if you will still be able to charge your phone with it, that feature is great

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sawtoothscream View Post
    wonder if you will still be able to charge your phone with it, that feature is great
    Doubtful. There are other photos of it on the facebook page, one showing the bottom, and it looks like it has an access door to accept a single 18xxx battery.

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbeagle View Post
    Doubtful. There are other photos of it on the facebook page, one showing the bottom, and it looks like it has an access door to accept a single 18xxx battery.
    hmmm, will probably still go MVP then. MVP looks like a nicer carry, this looks like its going to be really thick.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbeagle View Post
    As of yesterday, Innokin announced the name their new MVP the "iTaste VTR" after a facebook poll they've been running over the past few weeks, here's the link.
    That's not a "new MVP," as you put it. It's an entirely different product line.

I gotta say, I'm a little urked. People have been rumoring a new iTaste MVP for a while now, but then Innokin put out a statement saying this was all rumor and there was no new MVP being developed (and no plans to be developed) - admittedly, that was last year, but still ...so I went ahead and bought my MVP just the other day. Now I find out there is a new one developed? I get why they did that, they don't want people waiting for the new one and cutting into their MVP sales, but it urks me nonetheless.

My own fault, really. My research was faulty and based on outdated information.
    Think about the release date of the MVP and then think about product cycles. I would expect at least one more box mod from Innokin before the end of the year. Think about how the iTaste VV was recently refreshed with variable-wattage. Now project from there. I'm not going to say anything outright, but I think you can figure it out.
    Plumes.91 and peraspera like this.

I like the design of the VTR but ponder the tank,

If I can screw on the new Kanger Mini Pro Tank, then I'm all for it! My plan is to modify the Mini and trim the mouthpiece down so I can add
    an adapter tube to hold a plastic drip tip. Drop the box on the drip tip, it won't break the tank and I can swap tips. Must be patient with this one, wait for the video reviews so I can get an idea if my modification idea will play out.
    Plumes.91 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member mooshi's Avatar

Too bad they couldn't go with VIP. haha

I'm excited for this release. I'm unsure how I feel about the tank though. Would it be just the "proprietary" iClear that would fit? Excited, nonetheless.

Full Member ECF Veteran

really looking forward to this one, hopefully it will work with anything and everything not just the iclear.
    another thing i think that the itaste vw that just came out has a flat signal, so we can hope that the vtr or any potential mvp revisions will also have a flat signal

Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast