Itaste svd vs Provari 2.5 - Page 9
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree408Likes

Thread: Itaste svd vs Provari 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by bfrie View Post
    O God this is going to go bad quickly. Provari debate and vw debate in the same thread. Hide yo kids!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I can accept the arguments for just vv because my ego v v2 does pretty darn good.
    Also I would have been fine with the joyetech 900 mah twist. But there is no indicator
    as to where you are at power wise. That's what frustrated me. How can you have all your other devices
    that have some type of batt level indicator but the twist nothing....

Blog Entries

O God this is going to go bad quickly. Provari debate and vw debate in the same thread. Hide yo kids!

Naw. Or lets hope not. I am not even sure if I am going to have the ambition to mess with vv. My box gets here tomorrow, and I guess then I will know if it's worth the effort. VW is something that I sure and the h am to lazy to figure out. If vv is what you need to keep off smokes good. If vw keeps you off the smokes good. So on and so forth
    tnt56 likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RoseB View Post
    Naw. Or lets hope not. I am not even sure if I am going to have the ambition to mess with vv. My box gets here tomorrow, and I guess then I will know if it's worth the effort. VW is something that I sure and the h am to lazy to figure out. If vv is what you need to keep off smokes good. If vw keeps you off the smokes good. So on and so forth
    Cigarettes? Whats that, a new mod? Is it better than my kayfun?

no matter how much i save, i love vaping too much to ever break even :)

Also if voltage is more constant that automatically would make for better battery life....
    Heavy vapers I would love to hear from on that

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It depends on what's important to you.
    All I can tell you is that I haven't had the need to even consider another regulated apv since I received my provari 6 months ago.
    So for me, yes, it is/was worth the money.
    If you can comfortably afford one, i'd say get a provari. If the vape budgets tight, get an svd or maybe a zmax.
    tnt56 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by murphyramone View Post
    A ford fusion and a lamborghini do the same thing, is the lamborghini worth the extra money ?
    The lambo will give you 200mph and lots of chicks, the fusion will give you 140mph after some good tunes and meeee no chicks..

So.
    The Provari will give you 30watts, or 10v (200mph)? And pretty chicks? NO

The SVD will give you the same plus able to use stacked for high current or sinlge battery plus is telescopic able to use diferent bettery size plus EGO CONE TREADING plus Variable Wattage plus solid stainles steel,

So wich one would be the lambo, i think SVD.

For the price of a provari you can buy one new SVD every few month for a couple of year.

Forgot that stupid overpriced provari unlis you are a millionar and just whant to show your money or pretend you are one like lots of people.

so get your SVD and save your money, MOD industry is growing super fast and maybe in a 5 or 6 month or earlier will be a new technology and you still have your money for it and not stock with an already outdated provari

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD
    Fergie likes this.
    My english is a puzzle you need to solve

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DaxFX View Post
    The lambo will give you 200mph and lots of chicks, the fusion will give you 140mph after some good tunes and meeee no chicks..

So.
    The Provari will give you 30watts, or 10v (200mph)? And pretty chicks? NO

The SVD will give you the same plus able to use stacked for high current or sinlge battery plus is telescopic able to use diferent bettery size plus EGO CONE TREADING plus Variable Wattage plus solid stainles steel,

So wich one would be the lambo, i think SVD.

For the price of a provari you can buy one new SVD every few month for a couple of year.

Forgot that stupid overpriced provari unlis you are a millionar and just whant to show your money or pretend you are one like lots of people.

so get your SVD and save your money, MOD industry is growing super fast and maybe in a 5 or 6 month or earlier will be a new technology and you still have your money for it and not stock with an already outdated provari

In the provari you don't need stacked batts, it's already accurate with a single battery.

Also, have you seen the provari? Something tells me chicks will flock to that mod

ECF Veteran

In the provari you don't need stacked batts, it's already accurate with a single battery.

Also, have you seen the provari? Something tells me chicks will flock to that mod

Are you sure? Try to fire a LR carto or coil with high voltage.. Not even 2.2ohm can be fire on high voltage

BTW have you seen the SVD in their longer setup chicks will flock to that, 12 solid inches with a protank LOL

Last edited by DaxFX; 07-10-2013 at 06:43 AM.
    Fergie and Thunderball like this.
    My english is a puzzle you need to solve

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DaxFX View Post
    Are you sure? Try to fire a LR carto or coil with high voltage.. Not even 2.2ohm can be fire on high voltage

Yea it's called an amp limiter. Or in the v2's case a wattage limiter. Won't go above 3 amps? Or 14.5 watts. Liquid tastes horrid above that anyway

And take note that none of those results were even .1 volts off, which is the biggest selling point for the provari

Baditude and Ravalstoney like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I really have never understood what is so great abou the provari. I own two of them and they just don't perform. I never use them. They have no power and can't take low resistance cartomizers. The are constructed well but the actual vaping on them is crap. I guess if you don't want to vape at max power they're ok.
    Fergie likes this.
    A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. 'Hear that?' you say: That's dynamite, baby.
    - Jack Handy

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast