Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Innokin Itaste VV v3 vs Joyetech Twist

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    Twist= 3.0 amps
    iTaste= 3.5 amps plus VW and a few bells and whistles.
    If I were to choose between the Twist/ Spinner and iTaste I'd get the iTaste.
    Nest step up the ladder. Both very highly regarded but quite a bit larger and heavier.
    Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape contains everything
    or
    Needs batts+ charger:
    Flat Top
    Sigelei ZMAX V3- Flat top - 101 Vape
    Round Top
    Sigelei ZMAX V3- Round top - 101 Vape
    My three favorite APV's under $100! That's amazing. I so agree. This^^^^.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill's Magic Vapor View Post
    My three favorite APV's under $100! That's amazing. I so agree. This^^^^.
    I agree and it's a logical step to move up to these. Bought 4 X MVP 2 and 3 Zmax for Christmas presents. "Giftees" are presently using Spinners and are gonna LOVE them. All Thanks and Credit goes to you my good friend as you were the person that opened my eyes to these beauties...

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sucker_dad View Post
    Here is my thing, I just bought an Itaste vv 3.0 it is a pretty strong learning curve for a newbie. I have found that I vape a lot warmer than I thought I would. I have mine set on 9.5 watts right now.
    Supposedly...the lower the Wattage the cooler the vape. I usually keep mine between 6.5 Watts and 8.0 Watts (depending on the topper and the juice).
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

I have both the VV and the MVP and really like them both. The VV is like a mini mod in that it runs in both VV and VW with an ohms checker. I'd pick the VV all day over a twist. I'd pick the MVP over the VV only because of the battery life. I only have to charge mine every 2.5 - 3 days.

If you want functionality in a small device, go VV v3.
    If you want functionality in a large device, go MVP 2.0.

Or you can just buy both, which I have done and I'm so glad that I did. My Smoktech Winder is now my back-up for my back-up.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRoo View Post
    I have both the VV and the MVP and really like them both. The VV is like a mini mod in that it runs in both VV and VW with an ohms checker. I'd pick the VV all day over a twist. I'd pick the MVP over the VV only because of the battery life. I only have to charge mine every 2.5 - 3 days.

If you want functionality in a small device, go VV v3.
    If you want functionality in a large device, go MVP 2.0.

Or you can just buy both, which I have done and I'm so glad that I did. My Smoktech Winder is now my back-up for my back-up.

Good luck and happy vaping!
    Well said!
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

I currently have a spinner and want another backup battery. I was just going to buy a second spinner but I was looking at other options. And I read about a lot of people having issues with the spinner button after not too long.

I'm thinking on the VV v3, but then I saw this:

New ! Smoktech eMax eGo VV/VW 1300mah Manual Battery 24.99 USD

Yes it's lacking a display but you get the 1300 mah in basically the same size as the spinner (I like the spinner's size being shorter and fatter instead of ego's long, thin) but also vw and a battery warning. No display or passthrough, and of course it's bigger than a VV v3 but again that battery life is nice...

First post!

Smoktech's eMax looks fantastic! Have 3 winders and looks like a pretty good upgrade. In relation to the itaste, I have 2 and it's a fantastic device all round. QC can be a little mixed as usual but for all the features it's hard to beat. My only caveat is that compared to say the twist, it seems like there's slightly less power coming from the itaste. I personally notice a difference at similar voltages when using clearos. I even ordered a volt meter to test it though it does indeed output at the selected voltage. Who knows!

since you already have 2 spinners i wouldn't upgrade. i have both but the vv is too long for my tastes and i just keep around as a test mule as it has an ohm reader.

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Moved to Variable Voltage APV Discussion

Old Thread pulled up from October...

Yeah that is long for a 600 mah battery. But that's the smallest spinner I assume. I think I'll be going with the emax. Although I read there's a spinner 2 coming out but there's always the next best thing around the corner.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast