Innokin Itaste VV v3 vs Joyetech Twist - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Innokin Itaste VV v3 vs Joyetech Twist

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerpimp View Post
    since you already have 2 spinners i wouldn't upgrade. i have both but the vv is too long for my tastes and i just keep around as a test mule as it has an ohm reader.

What tank is that? It looks really slick...or is that just a drip tip that extends to cover the tanks too?

Thanks

Melvin Boba TK Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have 2 v3s and a bunch of Joyetech Twists.

The screen functions of the v3 are cool, especially if you rebuild. But, my money will probably be on the Twist next time. Actually, I'm now interested in the Kanger Evod model.

In my opinion, the Twist seems to have more power and is a little more durable. Though, a good working v3 is good to have in your rotation.
    - Saving money by NOT paying taxes -

Quote Originally Posted by aman74 View Post
    What tank is that? It looks really slick...
    thanks!

NEW Smoke Dripper RDA

"Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism." ~Carl Jung

Quote Originally Posted by smacuser View Post
    I have 2 v3s and a bunch of Joyetech Twists.

The screen functions of the v3 are cool, especially if you rebuild. But, my money will probably be on the Twist next time. Actually, I'm now interested in the Kanger Evod model.

In my opinion, the Twist seems to have more power and is a little more durable. Though, a good working v3 is good to have in your rotation.
    What's the word on the Evods? I saw them in a local store and I like the button. Are they as well made as the Ego? The guys in the store seemed to be getting the sizes mixed up, but from what they were saying they were Mah wise, they were quite a bit larger for the same Mah than the Ego's? Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerpimp View Post
    Thank!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234