Just got my MVP 2 from 101vape - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Just got my MVP 2 from 101vape

State College, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm with ya on that, I don't need a million devices. I have 2 ego batteries which are decent for the size and a vamo which I've only had 2 days now, it seems decent too but really long with 2 batteries, better with one. The MVP is my fav right now, it's got everything I need, the best part is that I was planning on getting the iclear30 anyway so this was a no brained at 39 bucks and I like not having batteries to remove, the only disadvantage I suppose is you can't just swap them out when they die but I have other stuff to use when it's charging.

I noticed the puff counter goes up Everytime the button is pressed, I notice a lot of people in videos press and release the button a few times during each drag, I assume this is to prevent the auto shutoff from kicking in, not sure but I've started to do that myself so in that regard the puff counter isn't too accurate. No big deal though.
    I got it around 12 today and have been using it all day on the charge it came with and it's still lighting up green and is showing 3.9v. The iclear seems to use up juice like crazy though.
    I'd say my only complaint and it's not even really a complaint but I wish the charger had the new apple connector on it instead of the old one but it's hardly an issue. The quality of the device though seems really good so I'm done with devices for a while. I may try some different heads and juices though
    Pinggolfer likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ordered mine this morning!!! OOOOH YEAH!

Last edited by WarHawk-AVG; 11-02-2013 at 12:54 AM.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

question ... I've had my MVP2 for a little over 3 weeks .. no problems. Tonight I've noticed while hitting it, the green light starts flashing. I'm vaping like I normally do, so I'm not sure why it's blinking green? I've noticed this twice, in the last couple of hours. Anyone know anything about this?

I think I should move this to another thread, sorry ... lol
    Last edited by lulu515; 11-01-2013 at 03:20 AM. Reason: diff thread

Quote Originally Posted by suspectK View Post
    Just got mine today too. I need a jwrap..on vape spending prohibition for two paychecks.
    Curse you for mentioning jwraps. I hadn't heard of them before this post. Now I want one for my MVP (anodized silver), which seems to have a pretty sensitive finish.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lulu515 View Post
    question ... I've had my MVP2 for a little over 3 weeks .. no problems. Tonight I've noticed while hitting it, the green light starts flashing. I'm vaping like I normally do, so I'm not sure why it's blinking green? I've noticed this twice, in the last couple of hours. Anyone know anything about this?

I think I should move this to another thread, sorry ... lol
    How long are you holding the button? I have only seen this the one time I tested the 10 second cutoff, which was 15 seconds.
    When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be.
    Well he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't vape the same apv's as me.

The one thing I don't get about the MVP is the switch on the bottom sticks out just enough not to sit flat. I'm sure in not the first to notice that so I'll have to do a search, I was thinking of sanding it down but maybe there's another way.
    I also seem to have a metal taste in my mouth with the iclear 30, I do to know if it's from the drop too or not, I wish I could change that to a plastic one.

People say you can just gently push it down into the device with a chopstick or something.
    I haven't done it though - I just lay it on the side.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It arrived a day early, although i had to chase the substitute mailman down the street due to him apparently being an idiot....lol. Notice left my ***.

Seems like a nice unit, obv has it quirks, the issue with the bottom switch seems goofy, but ill investigate pushing it in a bit. Otherwise pleasantly surprised, guess i wont be giving it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vincentk18 View Post
    I wish so bad that I had waited just one more day to order mine from 101 instead of Fast-Tech.
    Can you cancel? I know of someone who has waited over a month on her MVP 2 order from FT and she just found out the post office in HK sent it back to the shipper. I ordered mine from Vape 101 and had it in just 2 days.
    meanckz likes this.

Proudly Made in the USA

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast