Behold My New 6600mAh VV-PCCP PV/Charger (Yes 6600mAh Battery) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Behold My New 6600mAh VV-PCCP PV/Charger (Yes 6600mAh Battery)

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DrBeaker's Avatar

V V PccP USB to eGo Adapter Replacement | Electronic Cigarette Charging
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnie View Post
    Won't work for vaping as the usb has constant power. The button on the adapter is just to change the voltage, not fire the atty, that is a button on the box. The one from FT would work fine as a charger, and I might get one of those also, but CC is hurting right now, so I have to wait.

Vape On

Not if you get one of these too.

Oops I think I linked too the same thing you had up there. They have the ego to usb adapter by itself. I have a similar geo to usb that has a cord on it and if you un plug it you have to click it to reset the voltage when you plug it back in so it is kind of unclear to me how they have it wired to keep the voltage selected and fire from a button on the battery. I guess it done like that from your discription.
    Anyway you have given me a great idea for a mod I want to build now.
    I bet we can rewire that ego to usb adapter to fire from the button on it and use theFT battery.
    Last edited by DrBeaker; 11-01-2013 at 05:12 PM.

The Bug Man Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adyson View Post

Not if you get one of these too.

Oops I think I linked too the same thing you had up there. They have the ego to usb adapter by itself. I have a similar geo to usb that has a cord on it and if you un plug it you have to click it to reset the voltage when you plug it back in so it is kind of unclear to me how they have it wired to keep the voltage selected and fire from a button on the battery. I guess it done like that from your description.
    Anyway you have given me a great idea for a mod I want to build now.
    I bet we can rewire that ego to usb adapter to fire from the button on it and use theFT battery.
    I ordered a couple of these thinking the same thing, but didn't see "replacement usb to ego adapter designed for the V V PccP" in the description, won't work. Thought also of rewiring it, but that is beyond my ability. Then thought I could just build a mod with a fire button and use the adapter plugged into a USB on my mod to change the voltage, too much work when I can just buy one for so little right now. If it craps out then I will be looking at tearing it apart and doing something. I now have 4 of the adapters, going to do something with them, just don't know what. Testing using it to charge my phone and an EGO 900mAh battery at the same time right now to see how it works for that. Also I want to drain it and see how long it takes to charge to full.

Vape On

So you have some of these 8 dollar replacments? Do they fire off the button on the battery too or on the ego connector? I don't get how they could have it wired where it has power to keep the selected voltage and fire off the battery switch. I just got mine that looks like a silver egg with a cord comming out of it and a usb on the end. When it goes bad I plan on tearing it apart doing a write up and making a mod out of it. I paid way too much from my local b&m cause I just had to have it. Then later found it for like $5.49 on FT maybe ill have to get another on on my next order. I'm not sure if it unscrews or if I can just wiggle it apart. Kind of scared to try.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

They fire off the battery button, NOT the EGO connector, that is just for setting the voltage (how it works I don't know). But if you plug it into a USB port it has constant voltage to the connection, without pressing the button.

Vape On

I wish I had a schematic to this

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Well after MUCH use I have run the battery down. So tomorrow I get to see how long it takes to charge it.

Vape On

Well after MUCH use I have run the battery down. So tomorrow I get to see how long it takes to charge it.

Vape On
    Oh my lions tigers and bears... that's a lot of vaping...
    Burnie likes this.

Hmmm I need something like this to last for days.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Burnie likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Well got it on charge @ 6:30AM, now to see how long that takes.

Vape On

Well got it on charge @ 6:30AM, now to see how long that takes.

Vape On
    How are you charging it? Usb on computer wall wart or what? specifics specifics specifics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast