Vaporshark DNA - Page 13
Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree895Likes

Thread: Vaporshark DNA

Super Member Verified Member Gonzi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riddancex8 View Post
    I figured, thanks rossum I could always get a portable power bank and add 2000mah and still be pocket friendly, but I agree I don't think it's going to be that big a deal
    That is exactly what I did, I already have this Amazon.com: Energen Light Mini 5600mah Portable High Capacity External Rechargeable Battery Power Pack for Iphone 5s, 5c, Ipad Air, Mini 2, Note 3, Nexus 5, Moto X, Ps Vita, Gopro (Apple Adapters Not Included), Most Smartphones, Tablets and Other Usb all charged up waiting for my VS DNA30 to arrive
    riddancex8 and joeaux like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the link. I am all over it. I ordered the mag. cable charger with my VS 30. Will it fit this recharging station?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppie View Post
    Thanks for the link. I am all over it. I ordered the mag. cable charger with my VS 30. Will it fit this recharging station?
    Sure will, the charge cable for the VS30 is magnetic where it attaches to the VS, and a regular USB on the other end. The external battery that I linked, like most others that I've seen, have a USB output, where you plug in whatever you want to charge. And by the way, that charger comes with a little mini usb cable to charge it, and a nice felt bag that you can keep your battery pack and cable in. It's not in the description, but is included in the box it comes in, nice little bonus, specially for 5600mah and $15
    cecsystems likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Erikb214 View Post
    Im gonna pre order the usb version im not sold on the magnetic but cant wait to get this in my hands and play around with it
    That's exactly what I did last night. Micro USB version pre-ordered. Now the wait until it's here!

Has anyone received an update from Vapor Shark????? When I ordered mine on 02/06 they had posted that it would ship on or before 02/20, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. I just sent them an email asking for an update about an hour ago, haven't heard anything yet.

I'm getting a little inpatient...

They changed the ship date to 2/27 about a week ago

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzi View Post
    Has anyone received an update from Vapor Shark????? When I ordered mine on 02/06 they had posted that it would ship on or before 02/20, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. I just sent them an email asking for an update about an hour ago, haven't heard anything yet.

I'm getting a little inpatient...

Quote Originally Posted by riddancex8 View Post

I've seen that, 27th for the new usb version and I think 3/3 for the magnetic, but it doesn't specify if that is for new orders or for all orders, past and current.

Michele Mendez (Vapor Shark)
    Feb 19 16:19
    Sorry for the inconvenience Alejandro but due to manufacturer delays the expected shipping dates for the DNAs have been pushed back. For the micro USB version we are expected to fill orders on Feb 27th and for the magnetic version we expect to start filling orders on March 3. The DNA product page is always updated with the latest information on shipping dates. Hope that was helpful.

Just heard back from VaporShark
    rick.mtn.view.ca and joeaux like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzi View Post
    Michele Mendez (Vapor Shark)
    Feb 19 16:19
    Sorry for the inconvenience Alejandro but due to manufacturer delays the expected shipping dates for the DNAs have been pushed back. For the micro USB version we are expected to fill orders on Feb 27th and for the magnetic version we expect to start filling orders on March 3. The DNA product page is always updated with the latest information on shipping dates. Hope that was helpful.

Just heard back from VaporShark
    Got the same reply to the same question. All orders for the DNA30 models will (should) ship according to the dates on the website. Would be simpler if they'd just put that on the website.

I also wish they'd have offered the micro-USB version when I ordered, but the spare magnetic cable already shipped, so I'll leave it alone.
    "If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't."
    Dr. Lyall Watson