Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Like Tree893Likes

Thread: Vaporshark DNA

Senior Member Verified Member Mackoy 09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat View Post
    Nope they sure haven't. Guess what color I ordered......
    Post pics please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mackoy 09 View Post
    Post pics please!!!

Wish I could, I'm in the same boat you're in. Nothing but a tracking number that's just doormant.

Senior Member Verified Member madburg's Avatar

Just noticed on their site " New orders placed after March 19th will ship 4/15 or earlier."
    That sound like things are moving along and they have supply and more coming!!!
    Last edited by madburg; 03-19-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Senior Member Verified Member Mackoy 09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madburg View Post
    Just noticed on their site " New orders placed after March 19th will ship 4/15 or earlier."
    That sound like things are moving along and they have supply and more coming!!!
    Yea if it werent for the magnetic charging and 510 connection setbacks they wont be this way behind. At least we know its moving

Quote Originally Posted by MandM78 View Post
    I just called. Oscar told me "They spent monday late into the night printing labels and boxing things up and they sent 2 HUGE bags to the post office on Tuesday. If mine was an early pre-order (which it was) it should have been in there, and there's a chance it just wasn't scanned by the post office."

So basically "they're certainly going out on Monday" was kind of a fib. (Just like "They're going out on the 15th!") And otherwise it's the same story they told those who were waiting for gunmetal versions, "maybe not scanned" etc.

Eh... I hope it's on the way. (Any future business I might have with VS, especially for pre-ordered items, will certainly be tainted. I dislike the "run-around".)
    I hope mine is in that bunch. Ordered on 2/16 and they keep giving me the run around when it came to answering my questions. All I have is a tracking number from Monday that's completely stuck in the" pre-shipment" phase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Senior Member Verified Member madburg's Avatar

Yea if it werent for the magnetic charging and 510 connection setbacks they wont be this way behind. At least we know its moving

Man, at least they made statement as to what happened and how they are handling it. And did and still are. Close up preorder for a bit. Removed option in order second time around, they called customers, etc.

Look at the Hana/SS Vape disaster, no communication and customers are the ones goes out of their way to make inquires, and gets feed a load of cr@p!

Full Member Verified Member thegcpu's Avatar

Post pics please!!!
    Which battery do you think last longer?

Quote Originally Posted by madburg View Post
    Man, at least they made statement as to what happened and how they are handling it. And did and still are. Close up preorder for a bit. Removed option in order second time around, they called customers, etc.

Look at the Hana/SS Vape disaster, no communication and customers are the ones goes out of their way to make inquires, and gets feed a load of cr@p!
    Bahhh don't get me started on that one. I was one of those poor souls frustrated with ssv. Hell I just cancelled my pre-order for a Hana to see if I have better luck landing one elsewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Moved On Verified Member

I ordered a black one on March 4th. This is the progress report I have so far:

Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, March 22, 2014 HONOLULU

March 19, 2014 , 11:05 am Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
    March 19, 2014 , 9:50 am Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility MIAMI, FL 33155
    March 18, 2014 Electronic Shipping Info Received

BTW, it seems Vaporshark is doing a better job than Hana Modz as far as getting orders completed and shipped out; looks like the March customers over there are looking at least 6-8 weeks of additional delays. Sheesh! Pre order madness!
    Last edited by HawaiiVPR; 03-20-2014 at 01:11 AM.

Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thegcpu View Post
    Which battery do you think last longer?
    The battery in the VS lasts forever since you can charge it while you've vaping it and you can easily top it off at your desk or in your car.

But that's not what you were asking. What kind of 18500 battery do you have in the ZNA?
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.