Vaporshark DNA - Page 99
Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Like Tree895Likes

Thread: Vaporshark DNA

Quote Originally Posted by joeaux View Post
    Anymore news/rumors on the "Big Boy"?
    Give their CS a call, it was Oscar who told me about it. Very friendly guy, I'm sure he would let you know. It certainly doesn't seem like any big secret. Make sure you post it up here if you get any more news.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AdamThomas View Post
    Hi guys, i got a bit of an issue with mine, i left a full kayfun tank ontop of the device which i must of wicked incorrectly and it leaked all over and into the mod itself ( VS DNA20 ) im assuming it was from the air flow grub into the 510 and through. At the time i noticed it, it had been on charge for about 3 hours with it on top. I straight away unplugged it and looked to find juice leaking out of every hole the mod has, when i looked at the display screen ehhh....it was in a puddle. I did unscrew the mod and manage to soak most of it up and it DOES run perfect however i have these blobs of juice stuck in my window. Any tips on how to remove, the only things i moved whilst cleaning is the battery USB port and the DNA board slightly. Here's a snap for you (:

Thanks guysAttachment 329828
    That sounds like a close call, Kayfuns! Take the cover off and mop up that juice don't use it! I would expect the display is glued into the base and sealed but looks like you had alot of juice spilled and liquid can get into places you wouldnt normally notice. If it got that far you have no idea what is covered in juice.
    Triton Stick Evolv 30/SVB 30/Cana Evolv 30/Sigelei 100Wx2/IPV2S/IPV2/ZeroOhm SX350+100W/VaporShark DNA30/Raptor 20A 120W/Bish SX350/Tank Crossing/SX350 26650/Zero Evolv 30/Gizmo/Microstick + 500/ileaf istick 20W

ECF Veteran

Big boy why would anyone buy one get a hana mini clone retro fit a DNA 30 stick in a Sony VTC5 done.

I gave up on these ordered a DNA 30 in January wouldnt buy from VS especially UK based there almost as bad as Hana
    Triton Stick Evolv 30/SVB 30/Cana Evolv 30/Sigelei 100Wx2/IPV2S/IPV2/ZeroOhm SX350+100W/VaporShark DNA30/Raptor 20A 120W/Bish SX350/Tank Crossing/SX350 26650/Zero Evolv 30/Gizmo/Microstick + 500/ileaf istick 20W

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rossum View Post
    The Hana is very bulky compared to a VS. This pic may give you some idea of the relative sizes:

You got a pic of a Hana mini next to a Vs?

Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Nope, don't have a Hana Mini -- and I honestly don't see any point in buying one 'cause the VS does everything the Hana Mini does in a smaller package at a lower price.
    Kataphraktos and Gonzi like this.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Super Duper Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well apparently I'm not allowed to have a VaporShark DNA. What a terrible experience so far trying to aquire one, yet another fellow Canadian here had no issues at all and seemed to have it in a week. After the wire-transfer that took 2 weeks, the extra costs involved. They finally shipped my DNA and it sat in Florida USPS facilities for nearly a week before moving, then it got to Canada last week and Canada Customs has taken it.. I know something's up because when there isn't an issue it leaves customs within a day but my VaporShark has been snagged by them, it's been sitting there since last week.

&!*#&$#@#%%#!!!!!

And I'm powerless to do anything about it, even though it's just an electronic device and contains no nicotine, I just know those bassturds are going to reject it or it's going to vanish.

I Started Vaping in October of 2012 and Quit Smoking May 1st 2013

Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Griff.J View Post
    &!*#&$#@#%%#!!!!!
    Oh come on, those customs officers -- they're just public servants, looking out for what's best for the children of Canada.
    Why do you hate Canadian children?
    TotlKaos likes this.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

ECF Veteran

Well apparently I'm not allowed to have a VaporShark DNA. What a terrible experience so far trying to aquire one, yet another fellow Canadian here had no issues at all and seemed to have it in a week. After the wire-transfer that took 2 weeks, the extra costs involved. They finally shipped my DNA and it sat in Florida USPS facilities for nearly a week before moving, then it got to Canada last week and Canada Customs has taken it.. I know something's up because when there isn't an issue it leaves customs within a day but my VaporShark has been snagged by them, it's been sitting there since last week.

&!*#&$#@#%%#!!!!!

And I'm powerless to do anything about it, even though it's just an electronic device and contains no nicotine, I just know those bassturds are going to reject it or it's going to vanish.
    Grim i am sure its random selection, nowhere in Canada you could of got one? I wanted a DNA 650 box mod from the States but someone from UKV bought one and it was bounced by customs so i didn't bother. The other alarming thing for me is PayPals policy on ecigs not allowed so you could potentially lose your money there depending on who looks at the case.

Hope you get it sooner!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

&!*#&$#@#%%#!!!!!

Too bad griff

I can't stand the inconsistency with canada post/customs...I feel like our items have to go through a 9-5'er and not a super engaged customs guard to get through..
    I am surprised my stuff gets through from the states easy enough , but have had problems from the uk entering Montreal . Watch border security based out of Vancouver and you can probably see why these people are not liked...I'm guessing all of their acquaintances are border guards feeling like they made the country better by snagging someone's ecig.

Then canada post is the icing on the cake...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just wanted to let anyone know that might be searching for a very compact,stellar DNA30,look no further.I have been a proud owner of the VS for about 3 weeks and absolutely love it.I got the gun metal,and it simply the best device I've had since my Darwin. I love the idea of not having to charge batts all of the time,and it has been working flawlessly. I was hesitant in buying this device as a result of seeing so many comments of people having problems,but VS must have done something to improve its reliability as this little device is my favorite of all times. It fits in the palm of my hand,and I have small hands.It is not heavy or cumbersome.I was looking for the most compact device with the DNA30 chip,and this is it; I just wish I could buy another one.The price now is becoming more competitive,but the VS still has one feature that the newer ones don't have as it still offers the smallest DNA30 out there.I also wish it had more batt. power,but I think to keep it this compact,that might not be an option.
    I just had to comment on this as I know there are others out there like me looking long and hard for a device like a VS.
    Happy Vaping