Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is Innokin Working On?...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trypno View Post
    Alright, well thanks for the recommendations, I may just end up getting one today. I suppose if Innokin releases an MVP 3.0 around the same price range, I could definitely see myself just scooping one of those up in the future.
    I bought V1 shortly before V2 came out. It's hard to keep up with all of the stuff coming out, new versions ect. It's now my backup and I am glad I bought it. The only thing that made wish I'd bought V2 was the lack of an ohm checker Those are nice, but I don't use my MVP much anymore so meh..no biggie.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

If you're adamant about ordering the MVP 2 today, do yourself a favor and shop around. I know you said you'd be going to a B&M to have it today, but if you can wait a few days, you can save some money. I know mtbakervapor.com has the same kit for 10$ cheaper, with a free bottle of their juice, and you can use the discount code for 10% off, which I think is ecf10. So that would save you a total of 15$ minus shipping.

Now if 101vape.com would finally get more in stock, I would be picking one up right now even though have no use for it yet. At $39.99 you can't go wrong.

-EDIT-

Now if you're ok with paying $69.99, you can order the VTR from 101vape.com. It has the removable battery you mentioned.
    Last edited by CShaver; 01-25-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I use my MVP 1 to lend out to family and freinds..new vapors to try out.......other wise it stays in the door of my truck for an emergency back up....good for camping trips. Mine is closing in on a year old.

If they are working on making changes, I would think a round/tube type long lasting mod to be in order.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Super Member Verified Member Trypno's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CShaver View Post
    If you're adamant about ordering the MVP 2 today, do yourself a favor and shop around. I know you said you'd be going to a B&M to have it today, but if you can wait a few days, you can save some money. I know mtbakervapor.com has the same kit for 10$ cheaper, with a free bottle of their juice, and you can use the discount code for 10% off, which I think is ecf10. So that would save you a total of 15$ minus shipping.

Now if 101vape.com would finally get more in stock, I would be picking one up right now even though have no use for it yet. At $39.99 you can't go wrong.

-EDIT-

Now if you're ok with paying $69.99, you can order the VTR from 101vape.com. It has the removable battery you mentioned.
    Wish I would have seen this post earlier :/.

Oh well, ordering online is a bit of an issue at the moment, so I went ahead and went to the Mortar and Brick store and picked one up. Failed to mention I was a first time customer, probably could have gotten a discount, but shiny toy syndrome took over lol. I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with it, feels just right in my hand, the button location is perfect for me, and the button press doesn't trouble me at all. I'm using the pyrex tank from my mod, works perfectly with it...I don't know if I'll use the iClear 30 very often what with the polycarbonate tank, but I'll probably break it out if I want to tinker with it. The performance rivals that of my more expensive mechanical tube mod, and even beats it if I puff on it right. I'm just getting started with this thing, I have it set to 3.8v and the base wattage level as I haven't touched that yet. I also haven't checked the resistance level of the tank I'm using yet, but I'll break out the manual and read it later. Plus, I'm sure if I have any questions, I can always ask you fine folks

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Btsmokincat View Post
    Pbusardo (Phil) is one of my favorite reviewers on youtube. After watching his video on the MVP2, I was a little wary of the button press when I got mine. However the button has been no trouble at all, nice and light with a clicky feel. I've had mine for 3 months and can't wait to buy another one! Anxiously waiting for 101vapes to get them back in stock!
    I've noticed Phil gets a lot of stuff before it's on the market, so you have to look around at other reviews sometimes, too. Innokin loves Phil, he always gets their news stuff early.

As for an MVP v3, I'd have to think there would need to be something for them to justify it - smaller size, bigger battery, some new function, like getting into DNA 30/40, or a more steady pulse like the ProVari...but keeping it at the price point it's at. They could easily get another year out of the MVP with no updates. Smaller, they already have the VV V3. Bigger, they have the 18650 based mods. Built in tank, they have that.

It's a winner of a design, why screw with it?
    jwag1973 likes this.

Super Member DavidAmonettNashville's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trypno View Post
    Wish I would have seen this post earlier :/.

Oh well, ordering online is a bit of an issue at the moment, so I went ahead and went to the Mortar and Brick store and picked one up. Failed to mention I was a first time customer, probably could have gotten a discount, but shiny toy syndrome took over lol. I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with it, feels just right in my hand, the button location is perfect for me, and the button press doesn't trouble me at all. I'm using the pyrex tank from my mod, works perfectly with it...I don't know if I'll use the iClear 30 very often what with the polycarbonate tank, but I'll probably break it out if I want to tinker with it. The performance rivals that of my more expensive mechanical tube mod, and even beats it if I puff on it right. I'm just getting started with this thing, I have it set to 3.8v and the base wattage level as I haven't touched that yet. I also haven't checked the resistance level of the tank I'm using yet, but I'll break out the manual and read it later. Plus, I'm sure if I have any questions, I can always ask you fine folks
    YOU WILL LOVE THAT MOD.... I personally think Busardo made way to big a deal about it but maybe that's just me...As far as the watts being off, all VW mods that operate at .5 increments will lack in accuracy.
    Trypno likes this.
    ECF was the first major website on electronic cigarettes, and started in 2007. Since then it has grown into a giant resource with 5 million pages on the sitemap. There are 4,000 posts a day on the forum with over 40,000 visits. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoseB View Post
    I bought V1 shortly before V2 came out. It's hard to keep up with all of the stuff coming out, new versions ect. It's now my backup and I am glad I bought it. The only thing that made wish I'd bought V2 was the lack of an ohm checker Those are nice, but I don't use my MVP much anymore so meh..no biggie.
    Same here, I got the MPV 1, at the same price as the 2. I still love it - nothing lasts on a charge as long as it does, since I don't use it that much, it can go a week or more off the charger.

It's the ultimate back up mod - even if it's dead in the drawer, you can vape by passthrough charging it, if your better toys are broken.

And, it'll recharge your cell phone and tablet. That's hard to top.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

They lightened the fire button on the V2 about a month in to production. It is much easier to push now. Phil really should do an update.

Your going to love your new little box. Push both buttons for Resistance and holding them longer will give you battery V. If you have any questions on your MVP check out the MVP owners thread. Tons of knoledge on this device there.

Welcome to the ranks!
    Innokin Army Banner-innokin-army.jpg

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWJ View Post
    or a more steady pulse like the ProVari.
    It already has a flat line out put much like the Prothingy
    Penn and Dconnor like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the MVP club! I just joined it three days ago. lol I just had to charge last night after two days of heavy vaping at 10w. I'm glad I made this purchase and I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy yours.
    Trypno likes this.
    I say mean, unfiltered things.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast