Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is Innokin Working On?...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.shay View Post
    It already has a flat line out put much like the Prothingy
    What he said.

Itaste vtr, built like a tank and takes 18650 batt. For the price it's a great mod

Vaping heaven-itaste vtr

ECF Veteran

the mvp 2 is on my list of next purchases for sure . and if the 3 or 4 comes out i will buy them since the price around 50 bucks isn;t bad compared to the over 200 you pay for the Provari and you know that the VW is eventually coming out imagine that you paid all that money like the Iphone only to have it outdated in 6 months to a year..but that is how electronics work always a faster newer model around the corner..

Provari Zombie 2.5 mini,Blk 2.5 mini Provar,Gold Volcano Lava Tube 2.0i,Kayfun 3.1,Kayfun lite,Ehpro 3.1 Love me Kayfuns.&.Eroll.Ecab's...with Neckbeards Nectar,Custards etc..

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Roseb, where have you seen the photo of the daisy?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseB View Post
    Still have my MVP1 around it's a good mod innokin is making a new product called the daisy. They posted a preview on facebook, and it kind of reminded me of feminine hygiene products
    If Scooby Doo has taught me anything, it's that there's nothing to be afraid of except crooked real estate developers.

Super Member Verified Member Trypno's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    Welcome to the MVP club! I just joined it three days ago. lol I just had to charge last night after two days of heavy vaping at 10w. I'm glad I made this purchase and I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy yours.
    Thanks alot once again everybody. I checked the voltage of my battery, it's at 4.1, and my wattage is at 8.5. The resistance of my tank is 1.8ohms. I don't know the math to figure out the best vape, but I can ask in the owners thread

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats on the MVP2, a true work-horse! It was my first "mod" and I still love it after three months. I've got Sigelei's, a Provari, and still use the MVP2 on a regular basis. Enjoy!
    Trypno likes this.
    A wise man once said...nothing, he listened.

ECF Veteran

The MVP 2.0 isn't all that old -- yes it was released last year but I believe it was in the late summer / early fall? So I wouldn't expect a new version for at minimum several months from now.

At the price point these things go for, it would be worth it to buy an MVP 2.0 now even if Innokin suddenly surprises us with a new MVP 3.0 next month. They are probably the best value for the money than any other PV.

If and when the MVP 3.0 comes out, then buy one of those and you'll have your MVP 2.0 as its backup.

Really the only feature I would like added to my MVP 2.0 is an extended voltage and wattage range. The MVP 2.0 goes from 3.3 - 5.0 volts and 6.0 - 11.0 watts, and while that is just fine for 95+% of the time, being able to go up to 6 volts and 15 or even 20 watts would be nice to have. A 5 amp limit would also be a nice upgrade over the MVP 2.0's 3.5 amp limit (and a 7.5 amp limit would be awesome), especially if the voltage and wattage range is increased. This of course could only be done if the battery is capable of safely pushing 5 amps or 7.5 amps.

Being able to accept an 18650 battery is something I would want on the MVP 3.0 only if it did not necessitate a size increase in any dimension. One of the greatest things about the MVP 2.0 is its thinness. Despite having an excellent 2600 mAh battery capacity, it is quite thin, pretty narrow, and fits easily in the pocket. Basically, it's a great form factor that, if needed to be changed in order to accept 18650 batteries, would ruin it.
    MODS | Cronus clone | Sentinel M16 clone | iTaste MVP 2.0 | iTaste VV 3.0
    ATOMIZERS | TOBH v2.5 RDA | Helios RDA clone | Nimbus RDA clone | IGO-L RDA
    JUICE | Heather's Heavenly Vapes | The Vapor Station | The Vapor Chef | The Standard Vape

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenec View Post
    Roseb, where have you seen the photo of the daisy?
    Just had another look, I can't find a pic either. Not heard of the daisy, do you mean the lily, due out next month?

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    Just had another look, I can't find a pic either. Not heard of the daisy, do you mean the lily, due out next month?
    My guess is roseb did mean the lily. I have been trying to find information on that. Looking for my wife.
    If Scooby Doo has taught me anything, it's that there's nothing to be afraid of except crooked real estate developers.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Recycled Roadkill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jersey_emt View Post
    Really the only feature I would like added to my MVP 2.0 is an extended voltage and wattage range. The MVP 2.0 goes from 3.3 - 5.0 volts and 6.0 - 11.0 watts, and while that is just fine for 95+% of the time, being able to go up to 6 volts and 15 or even 20 watts would be nice to have. A 5 amp limit would also be a nice upgrade over the MVP 2.0's 3.5 amp limit (and a 7.5 amp limit would be awesome), especially if the voltage and wattage range is increased. This of course could only be done if the battery is capable of safely pushing 5 amps or 7.5 amps.
    I agree with this notion totally. One way to skirt the watt range limitations is to use the Kanger 1.5 ohm bcc coils if you're using one of those types as they typically run a few tenths higher than their rated ohms. These coils will put you right in the middle of the watt range of the Cool Fire 2, MPV 2 and the 134.

Well over Sixteen Thousand cigarettes NOT smoked and over $4000.00 savings in just 12 months. There's your milestone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast