Is Innokin Working On?...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is Innokin Working On?...

Super Member Verified Member Trypno's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Is Innokin Working On?...

An iTaste MVP 3.0? I ask because I found yet another B&M shop in my area that carries more of a variety of mods than the other B&M store I bought my most recent mod from. They seem to specialize in very high end mods from the Philippines and Malaysia, as well as some more familiar names: Jvapes Eliquid, ejuice, ecig kits, vaping accessories, supplies

Anyway, the website claims they have the iTaste MVP 2.0 in stock. I thought about going down and picking one up just for poops n' giggles to find out how I like it. After watching some reviews on youtube, a few things the iTaste has at the moment might irritate me, such as the non-removable battery, hard to press button, and the iffy variable wattage.

So my question is this, seeing as how the MVP 2.0 was released last year, is Innokin already in the process of working on an MVP 3.0? If so, would it be more beneficial to wait for the new model, or should I go ahead and get the MVP 2.0 for the hell of it considering the price?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In my opinion you won't find a better mod at that price point... as far as the hard button press this is really a non issue. Sure it's not a touch switch and you do have to actually press it to fire but the amount of force needed is not that great. I've had mine for around 4 months and love it and have never had wattage issues. At the price that these are now you can't beat it and if they release the MVP 3 soon I'm sure I will pick one of those up as well. Just my
    jwag1973 and Trypno like this.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm still using the first version of the MVP and it still works great.

(had to fix the connection, but good as new).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caridwen View Post
    I'm still using the first version of the MVP and it still works great.

(had to fix the connection, but good as new).
    Still have my MVP1 around it's a good mod innokin is making a new product called the daisy. They posted a preview on facebook, and it kind of reminded me of feminine hygiene products
    Trypno likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Trypno's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alright, well thanks for the recommendations, I may just end up getting one today. I suppose if Innokin releases an MVP 3.0 around the same price range, I could definitely see myself just scooping one of those up in the future.

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'd say you're good to go on the MVP2. It's a great mod, and at that price, can't be beaten. The button is not really an issue (it's easier to fire than many mech mods and about the same effort as an SVD).
    Trypno likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran deanthemachine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trypno View Post
    An iTaste MVP 3.0? I ask because I found yet another B&M shop in my area that carries more of a variety of mods than the other B&M store I bought my most recent mod from. They seem to specialize in very high end mods from the Philippines and Malaysia, as well as some more familiar names: Jvapes Eliquid, ejuice, ecig kits, vaping accessories, supplies

Anyway, the website claims they have the iTaste MVP 2.0 in stock. I thought about going down and picking one up just for poops n' giggles to find out how I like it. After watching some reviews on youtube, a few things the iTaste has at the moment might irritate me, such as the non-removable battery, hard to press button, and the iffy variable wattage.

So my question is this, seeing as how the MVP 2.0 was released last year, is Innokin already in the process of working on an MVP 3.0? If so, would it be more beneficial to wait for the new model, or should I go ahead and get the MVP 2.0 for the hell of it considering the price?
    To answer your question, if you want to play the wait for the next version game you will never own anything. Any company that makes a successful product is always working on the next version often even before the previous versions launches. Despite product launches this year, I can almost promise you in some fashion Sony is already working on the PS5, Microsoft is already working on the Xbox 2. I assume the ecig industry is the same.
    DavidOck, State O' Flux and Trypno like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The button issue really illustrates how Phil can influence people.

One of mine was dropped in the a bucket of water and the button is messed up. Now that one is really hard to push. It still works though. It's also 6 months old and still holds a charge for 2 days at 11 watts. It's easily the best value in the vaping world.
    Last edited by B1sh0p; 01-25-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    Penn likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran StarsAndBars's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trypno View Post

I think you'll find the built in battery to be a convenience. If I were you I'd try to get a version 1. Great (ok not great, but easy to push) button. No VW, but who cares. I wouldn't look for a version 3 to come out any time soon.

One last thing about the version 2 button. Yeah, it is harder to press. I've tried both and don't care for the version 2 button. It's not really a deal breaker by any means and if you started off with the version 2 you likely would even realize it. Although if I had to buy another MVP, I'd look for a version 1.
    Last edited by StarsAndBars; 01-25-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Btsmokincat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B1sh0p View Post
    The button issue really illustrates how Phil can influence people.

One of mine was dropped in the a bucket of water and the button is messed up. Now that one is really hard to push. It still works though. It's also 6 months old and still holds a charge for 2 days at 11 watts. It's easily the best value in the vaping world.
    Pbusardo (Phil) is one of my favorite reviewers on youtube. After watching his video on the MVP2, I was a little wary of the button press when I got mine. However the button has been no trouble at all, nice and light with a clicky feel. I've had mine for 3 months and can't wait to buy another one! Anxiously waiting for 101vapes to get them back in stock!
    jwag1973 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast