Provari V3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Provari V3

I cannot wait to see the V3! I have used my Provari for just about 3 years with absolutely no issues (even after my slight abuse caused by dropping). I trust the company and their quality control and know that it will be amazing. I can just imagine what new features it will have.

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Moved to Variable Voltage APV Discussion from APV Discussion

PV Master Verified Member Fir3b1rd's Avatar

ProVape Tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lemwise76 View Post
    I was going to wait for the 3rd generation but with new regulations set to be in place in october in the Netherlands I've opted for a Dicodes Dani Extreme. It's just taking too long for Provape to release the new model and since it's not clear if the new model can be sold here legally once the new regulations have hit the streets I'm playing it safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SINphul View Post
    The Dani Extreme is an excellent alternative. Love mine
    Forgive my ignorance, but who makes the chipset for the Dani series? Is it a proprietary chipset?

Senior Member Verified Member SINphul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K_Tech View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but who makes the chipset for the Dani series? Is it a proprietary chipset?
    Yeah, Dicodes makes the chips for the Dani, and it's sister, the Pipeline Pro.
    K_Tech likes this.
    Mods: Provari v2.5 | Vapor Flask v2 | Dani Extreme L | Mirandus Mod | Vanilla | Nemesis | M22 | GP Paps v3 | Skeleton Key // Atomizers: Kayfun Lite+ v2 | Aqua II | Fogger v4+ | Rose v2 | Squape Reloaded | Mirandus RDA | Tobh Atty v2.5 | Odin | S.O.D. 5K

Glad to see some responses, looks like almost everyone is excited about the V3 Provari.

My local shop owner is aware of the dragon Provari, but said it's something different entirely. He doesn't know when it will be released or what the features are, but he's almost as excited as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by VaprMafiosa View Post
    I cannot wait to see the V3! I have used my Provari for just about 3 years with absolutely no issues (even after my slight abuse caused by dropping). I trust the company and their quality control and know that it will be amazing. I can just imagine what new features it will have.
    Dropping your provari shouldn't hurt it any. When I started getting into VV/VW mods, I was talking with the local shop owner about his Provari, and he mentioned how durable it was. To prove his point, he set it on the counter, then "accidentally" dropped it onto the linoleum floor. My heart stopped for a second, then there was a loud THUD, and he picked it up and said "oops" casually, then started using it again, the Provari didn't miss a beat. I was so impressed I wanted one right then and there, but my wallet disagreed ^_^.

All in all though, the build quality, the looks, and the functionality of the Provari make me want one just as soon as I get an extra $200 - maybe more if the V3 is released sometime soon
    Fir3b1rd likes this.

What impressed me from watching the walk through was how quality control is involved in every single step. All of that and yet one of the best mods out there is still only $170. Compared to my Hana V3 @ $250 when it came with flaw in the paint, badly done connections, & the plexi window has not been set in place correctly, plus an e-mail to the manufacture never received a response... Mechanicals can be beautiful, but you really have to wonder why a tube (and I have a few, see sig) costs more than a Provari.

Quote Originally Posted by DreC View Post
    What impressed me from watching the walk through was how quality control is involved in every single step. All of that and yet one of the best mods out there is still only $170. Compared to my Hana V3 @ $250 when it came with flaw in the paint, badly done connections, & the plexi window has not been set in place correctly, plus an e-mail to the manufacture never received a response... Mechanicals can be beautiful, but you really have to wonder why a tube (and I have a few, see sig) costs more than a Provari.
    I know what you mean, sometimes the top dollar products aren't always what they're cracked up to be. I recently bought a no-logo "chana" from ebay, I love the 30 watts but I refuse to call it a Hana because it's not authentic. It's really nice, I love it, but I don't think I'd pay full price for one. The Provari on the other hand is another story - after watching the walkthrough tour and using one a few times, I'd definitely spend the money buying a real one.

And for what it's worth, I think I'm one of the few people left who won't buy clones of American-made products. I'll buy a Philippine-made clone or Greek or EU-made clone any day of the week, but when it comes to American stuff, if it's got the logo on it, it better be authentic.

If they can get to somewhere around the power range of Dna30 then I will say I will finally mark myself as a potential customer.

Quote Originally Posted by l36b View Post
    And for what it's worth, I think I'm one of the few people left who won't buy clones of American-made products. I'll buy a Philippine-made clone or Greek or EU-made clone any day of the week, but when it comes to American stuff, if it's got the logo on it, it better be authentic.
    So howbout American made copies of imported products like a King mod?

I've seen the Provari infomercials, including those by pbusardo. It's time for a smaller and more cost-efficient 1100mAh regulated mod for the masses. I'm not holding my breath.
    Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5. 22mm XL IBTanked. Smok single coil unpunched, no-flange 2.0Ω XL cartos. Unflavored DIY 95/5 VG/H2O 12mg nicotine with Xtreme Vaping nicotine base. Vaping since 11/19/2011. 35-year cigarette habit ended 4/22/2012.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast