Provari V3
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Provari V3

Default Provari V3

Sorry, I might be a bit late to the party on this one, but I did a search and only found archived threads for provari V3.

So, here's the deal.

My local vape shop owner told me today that Provari has a new model coming out (look at pbusardo's Provari tour, he hints that they're working on a new model). The owner told me that Provari is going to be allowing each distributor to purchase one demo/test version of the "new" Provari to test out and give feedback on for 30 days, and if the feedback is good, then Provape will release the new model for retail sale.

Has anyone else heard about this? I've been putting off buying a Provari for a few months now, but if they're coming out with a new one, I might have to buy the V3 (Hopefully it's VW, I like VV but variable wattage is SOOO much nicer).

Thanks for feedback, I want to know if anyone else has heard this or if I'm the first one.

Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Aside from the hints in the PBusardo video, I've heard nothing. I already own a Provari, but I'm about 99.99% sure I'll be buying the V3 when it hits the shelves.
    RIMP, Drumonron and Paulrizalbaird like this.

I'll be first in line, you can have the second one :P.

Yeah, I guess there's no definite word out yet on the V3, but my local shop owner said he heard it from Provape HQ that it's definitely on the way, and he's got one reserved for evaluation use. Unless he's full of BS, I think we might see a Provari 3 within a few months.
    AnsonJames and K_Tech like this.

Senior Member Verified Member ClintS's Avatar

It will be the Provari P3, the name should already be an approved trademark by now.

I was going to wait for the 3rd generation but with new regulations set to be in place in october in the Netherlands I've opted for a Dicodes Dani Extreme. It's just taking too long for Provape to release the new model and since it's not clear if the new model can be sold here legally once the new regulations have hit the streets I'm playing it safe.

Senior Member Verified Member SINphul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemwise76 View Post
    I was going to wait for the 3rd generation but with new regulations set to be in place in october in the Netherlands I've opted for a Dicodes Dani Extreme. It's just taking too long for Provape to release the new model and since it's not clear if the new model can be sold here legally once the new regulations have hit the streets I'm playing it safe.
    The Dani Extreme is an excellent alternative. Love mine
    Mods: Provari v2.5 | Dani Extreme L | Mirandus Mod | Vanilla | Nemesis | M22 | GP Paps v3 | Skeleton Key
    Atomizers: Kayfun Lite+ v2 | Russian 91% | Fogger v4.2 | Rose v2 | Squape Reloaded | Mirandus RDA | Tobh Atty v2.5 | Odin | S.O.D. 5K

I've heard nothing but good things about it and the extended features really set it apart from other mods.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There is also the new Provari Dragon model, which is only being sold by Provapes authorized dealers.. IE- B&Ms which carry provaris legally. They had some blems on clearance the other day but otherwise they're not selling them direct.

Just mentioning it.. it could be this dragon model which is the new model, and not the V3. Just putting it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JmanEspresso View Post
    There is also the new Provari Dragon model, which is only being sold by Provapes authorized dealers.. IE- B&Ms which carry provaris legally. They had some blems on clearance the other day but otherwise they're not selling them direct.

Just mentioning it.. it could be this dragon model which is the new model, and not the V3. Just putting it out there.
    Nope, 3rd gen is definitely in the works.
    Nothing but speculation as to when it will be out and what will be different.

Given the trend for 30w plus devices (that are also getting cheaper and cheaper) most seem to think at the least it will be more powerful.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JmanEspresso View Post

Nope, Provari Dragon is just one of the LE etched/engraved Stainless tube designs
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast