First Provari ~ WOW! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: First Provari ~ WOW!

Ultra Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by regal55 View Post
    I have a provari and wish all my mods vaped as smooth but I can only afford one. Surprisingly I use my KLF on my SVD, it just fits better . Plus the KLF vapes so well on its own it doesn't need Provari's magic

There is a new tube vaporizer coming out which is supposed to have the smooth voltage regulation like the provari, its called the DNA-30 Tube. Watch for it. Its $70,

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats on your new setup! I especially love that you said..."First Provari"
    You'll find that many of us have more than 1 because we can't think of anything better than a Provari to backup a Provari.

Happy Vaping

Finally saving...but not nearly what it says above. Oh well, still beats smoking any day!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chimney34 View Post
    Congrats on your new setup! I especially love that you said..."First Provari"
    You'll find that many of us have more than 1 because we can't think of anything better than a Provari to backup a Provari.
    I agree. I have three. One with a Kayfun Lite Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by DPLongo22 View Post
    All I know is that I really dig your avatar.

Attachment 353264
    Thanks! Great pic you posted!
    DPLongo22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JimzDogz View Post
    Learn to build a chimney coil on your KFL and you will have reached Nirvana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P20dXHUQCJM

Better yet build it using cellucotton (rayon fiber) instead of cotton.
    COOL! The video you attached is actually the Double Barrel coil. I found the Chimney Coil video too so now, I have two new experiments to try out! thanks for the post!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 2112Rush View Post
    COOL! The video you attached is actually the Double Barrel coil. I found the Chimney Coil video too so now, I have two new experiments to try out! thanks for the post!
    Sorry about the bad link. I thought it was the one that he does 2 builds on the same video. The second build being the chimney coil. I'm glad you found the right video, it's worth the effort. The only thing that improves on his build, is to use Cellucotton (rayon fiber) instead of cotton. Happy vaping

Super Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

I love my Provari too. I have a mini with the extension and am using the ProTank and I am very happy with. Don't all come down on me but I don't want to have to rebuild things. Call me timid but I haven't had a cigarette since March so I guess it's working.

Full Member Verified Member

I haven't tried building my own coils and been very satisfied with kanger's line of aerotanks. But recently I been itching to order a KFL clone to play around with and been watching videos on building coils. I'm starting to like the idea of being in control and saving some money by building my own coils. I got 2 more packs of replacement coils to go through yet and may bite as soon as I'm down to 1 pack incase I don't have success right a away building my own, I still can fall back to the aerotank while I get used to mastering the rebuild.

It's just so easy to swap out a pre-built coil but maybe I'm underestimating myself or how easy the videos make it look to build your own. Definitely think it's just about time to give it a shot though. Any clones particularly better than the others?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tomthern View Post
    I love my Provari too. I have a mini with the extension and am using the ProTank and I am very happy with. Don't all come down on me but I don't want to have to rebuild things. Call me timid but I haven't had a cigarette since March so I guess it's working.

Congrats on the no cigarette's!
    I too was using the ProTank and ProTankII before I switched to Aspire tanks. Now that I've rebuilt a few coils, I find that I was spending more time on my ProTank's and Aspire Tank with all the leaking, gurgling, cleaning, replacing coils etc. than it takes to rebuild the coil. I was a bit intimidated but it really isn't too difficult. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CBCstillmatic View Post
    I haven't tried building my own coils and been very satisfied with kanger's line of aerotanks. But recently I been itching to order a KFL clone to play around with and been watching videos on building coils. I'm starting to like the idea of being in control and saving some money by building my own coils. I got 2 more packs of replacement coils to go through yet and may bite as soon as I'm down to 1 pack incase I don't have success right a away building my own, I still can fall back to the aerotank while I get used to mastering the rebuild.

It's just so easy to swap out a pre-built coil but maybe I'm underestimating myself or how easy the videos make it look to build your own. Definitely think it's just about time to give it a shot though. Any clones particularly better than the others?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    That sounds like a good plan. I was amazed at how much easier it was to rebuild the KFL Clone than I thought. I started rebuilding some over the weekend just to get the fear out of the way and my first one only took me maybe 10 minutes and it worked great, first time.
    One thing I really like about the KFL is the FLAVOR. You get your first one built and get that first hit of the flavor difference, you'll be happy you took the dive for sure.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast