First Provari ~ WOW!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: First Provari ~ WOW!

Default First Provari ~ WOW!

It seems I've taken the average path in Vaping. I started out about 18 months ago with Blu Ecigs and QUICKLY moved on to EgoC's then again quickly to Ego Twist's. A couple of months ago all three of my Twist's seemed to lose battery life quicker and quicker. I went to my local Vape Shop VaporEscence and told them I was ready for the next level and I just wasn't getting what I wanted out of my Ego's. After much education I jumped in with the Itaste MVP 2.0 w/ IClear 30. I really like it but noticed what the guys at Vaporescense were using. I did some research on the Provari on this forum and other places and decided that today was the day to dive into the BIG NEXT LEVEL. After a thorough description of the Provari and what was required to use it, I decided to invest in what I think may be what I have been looking for. I bought the Provari along with a KayFun tank, wire, cotton, two Efest 2250 IMR18650 3.7V batteries and the charger. The guys at VaporEscense have always been very helpful and today was no different. They patiently walked me through the process of how to build my own coil etc. to run in my KayFun. Very cool process. Anyway, this thing rocks. I have absolutely no regrets on spending the money!

Super Member Verified Member Dampmaskin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm vaping on a Provari + Kayfun Lite (clone) combo right now. Using silica in the Kayfun instead of cotton, though. Very nice. I don't think you'll regret your purchase. Congratulations!
    The Steam Engine - calculators for wrapping coils, checking battery drain, and mixing e-juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dampmaskin View Post
    I'm vaping on a Provari + Kayfun Lite (clone) combo right now. Using silica in the Kayfun instead of cotton, though. Very nice. I don't think you'll regret your purchase. Congratulations!
    The rebuilding aspect is cool but a little intimidating but I think after a few times it will be ok.
    RIMP likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Dampmaskin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, in the beginning rebuilding a topper was kind of a big project to me. Now, after I've done it a few times, I can do it even before I've had my morning coffee.
    The Steam Engine - calculators for wrapping coils, checking battery drain, and mixing e-juice.

Ultra Member Verified Member Elizabeth Baldwin's Avatar

A a provari with a Kayfun is a perfect setup. Vaping that same setup right now.
    Baditude and Newportlocal like this.

CASAA Member! We fight for Vaper's rights!
    Become a member at CASAA.org!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats on your choice.

Get you a Taifun as well. Both the Kayfun and Taifun are great toppers for the ProVari. I have moved towards the Taifun in the past few months. They are a different vape Kayfun hits harder at a 1.1 to 1.2 ohm coil.
    The Taifun cotton set up will last you longer before its burnt.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Full Member Verified Member

Grats Nice setup too! Keep in mind the most common issue with kayfuns is too MUCH cotton. Enjoy!

ProVari Mini in satin silver, Russian 91% with 28g kanthal microcoil, and Nautilus as backups.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Learn to build a chimney coil on your KFL and you will have reached Nirvana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P20dXHUQCJM

Better yet build it using cellucotton (rayon fiber) instead of cotton.
    Last edited by JimzDogz; 07-05-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Ultra Member Verified Member

I have a provari and wish all my mods vaped as smooth but I can only afford one. Surprisingly I use my KLF on my SVD, it just fits better . Plus the KLF vapes so well on its own it doesn't need Provari's magic
    peterforpats likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

All I know is that I really dig your avatar.

2112_color.jpg
    RIMP likes this.

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast